Scott CR1 Pro

BalmainBoy
BalmainBoy Posts: 14
edited August 2010 in Your road bikes
New pride and joy. Standard spec apart from the saddle. Goes loverly. 2010 Ultegra is a dream

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2625.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Very nice 8) Are those Kysrium SL's?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Nice... 8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • BalmainBoy
    Stevo - they are standard ksyrium elites. Here in Sydney the roads are like Paris-Roubaix! They feel nice and solid.

Now done about 300km. Have to say I'm very pleased with it. Right balance of speed and comfort. Great acceleration too
  • thinbo
    thinbo Posts: 93
    very nice, do you know what sort of weight it comes to?
    CUBE Agree GTC Pro '10
    Giant Defy 2 '09
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    Really great... I have a 2009 cr1 pro with campag- you won't be disappointed!!! Great.
  • BalmainBoy
    It's about 8.2kg with the pedals and bottle cages. I think the claimed weight on the spec is 7.8kg
  • ACMadone
    ACMadone Posts: 300
    Sweet... Really like these Scott Frames
  • Great looking bike. How's the selle italia?
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    That's a nice looking ride. 8)

Saddles are personal but I can vouch for the SLR. Just upgraded to the SLR Gel Flow from the Fizik Pave CX that came with my CAAD 9 and a big improvement.
  • Saddle is great. TBH I only got it cos it was a good price and I thought the Scott one looked a bit junior. Haven't really tested a lot of saddles so not in a position to offer a review, but it's comfortable and cool, and looks good on the Scott
  • bexley5200
    bexley5200 Posts: 692
    sexey looking ride
    going downhill slowly