Anyone Doing SITS then ?

stevet1992
stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
edited August 2010 in XC and Enduro
Got a few questions for anyone who has done it or doing it this year !

What is the course/terrain like ? Fast and flowly and a bit more technical ?

What are the facilities like ? Heated showers (i farking hope so ! :lol:)

And is the camping a free for all, or do they allocate bays to teams ?

Thanks alot, Hopefully will see some of you there !
On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Shower are hot, toilets fairly deccent. Free drinking water. Free camping, get there as early as you can or you'll get a naff spot.
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Kitty wrote:
    Shower are hot, toilets fairly deccent. Free drinking water. Free camping, get there as early as you can or you'll get a naff spot.

Ah thanks alot kitty ... Cant do cold showers :shock:, We should be getting there early as (before midday on the friday) so should still be plenty of room !
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Oh yeah definitely, if enough of you are going use your cars to claim a set space.
  • Uchiga
    Uchiga Posts: 230
    Be wary of the showers last year early in the morning the heaters broke down so i got a cold shower ¬_¬ i wasnt racing i was in the pits for the Loughborough team and the facilities are decent enough the course last year looked quite good was a fairly dry course a few jumps some technical and some uphill bits as well everything you'd expect from a XC track :)
  • I'm doing it for the first time this year after a few goes at MM, been told it's a better course and the facilities are also.
    Hope there's less b*stard climbs than this year's MM course!