Anyone missing a Red/Black Eddy Merkcx?

Bassjunkieuk
Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
edited July 2010 in Road stolen
Spotted this one on the way home last night in the hands of a rather unlikely looking chap. Was on Thornton Heath High Street yesterday evening and I know this is a vast generalisation/stereotype and could be the actual owner but the guy (early 30's a reckon) didn't look like your typical owner of a high-end road bike in his trackie bottoms and t-shirt.

I appreciate I could be wrong but I thought it best to mention on here just in case!
Who's the daddy?
Twitter, Videos & Blog
Player of THE GAME
Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5

Comments

• Toks
    Toks Posts: 1,143
    Spotted this one on the way home last night in the hands of a rather unlikely looking chap. Was on Thornton Heath High Street yesterday evening and I know this is a vast generalisation/stereotype and could be the actual owner but the guy (early 30's a reckon) didn't look like your typical owner of a high-end road bike in his trackie bottoms and t-shirt.

I appreciate I could be wrong but I thought it best to mention on here just in case!
    Its good of you to admit you might be wrong. I occasionally pop down to the bank or shops or my £2k titanium bike. I'm often dressed inappropriately (jeans/track bottoms and T-shirt) and don't have my cycling shoes or a helmet so I probably look suspicious too. :shock: :D