watch or heart rate monitor??????

dafty d
dafty d Posts: 37
edited July 2010 in Pro race
hello to all, dafty d's wife here, must ask question??????? while watching the tour,i have noticed on the sky team that they are wearing some new wrist wear??? does ant one out there interested in settling this current dispute between myself and dafty d???? please let me know cos i wanna say ner ner na ner ner,!!!!!!! :D:lol:
dafty d

Comments

• ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Hello Mrs Dafty D... nice to meet you. I heard that they're friendship bracelets they all made for each other during their first team get together / bonding session. Hope this helps. :D

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Don't listen to the rat, he's full of it.

They're called Power Balance bracelets. There meant to make you feel good or something by using holograms or some such nonsense. It's a load of new age codswallop.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dafty d
    well thanks muchly to the both of you,its been the bone of contention between us, well onwards to the next dipute for which i am prepared,being a woman that is,plus a girl scout,lolololol
    dafty d
  • dafty d
    ignore my spelling, its crap,hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dafty d
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    RichN95 wrote:

They're called Power Balance bracelets. There meant to make you feel good or something by using holograms or some such nonsense. It's a load of new age codswallop.
    Sounds like the bracelets that people wear (and swear by) to ease their arthritic joints. maybe old age codswallop. :roll:
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972