Buying advice

suzyb
suzyb Posts: 3,449
edited July 2010 in Commuting chat
I was going to get a waterproof with the £40 I have available but now am not so sure.

I need a new pair of mitts as the ones I have ride up my fingers. Since the Specialized BG gel seem to be pretty well recommended I was going to get a pair.

This leaves me with around £15 left of my 40 to spend. If I don't spend it I loose it so I want to get something, but am not sure what?

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Start fitness have some pretty awesome looking deals on Scott clothing at the moment.

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/search.as ... mit=Search

I've not got any Scott clothing, yet, but there are some good deals.
  • suzyb
    hmm could do with another MTB top
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,357
    Check out the 'Pricedrop' area on the Wiggle site

It seems to always be Ladies kit
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,187
    suzyb wrote:
    I was going to get a waterproof with the £40 I have available but now am not so sure.

I need a new pair of mitts as the ones I have ride up my fingers. Since the Specialized BG gel seem to be pretty well recommended I was going to get a pair.

This leaves me with around £15 left of my 40 to spend. If I don't spend it I loose it so I want to get something, but am not sure what?

Any suggestions?
    Spesh BG Gels are great for riding on or off road - I have a pair and they are very comfy. Only problem is that after a year the stiching around the 'snot wipe' patch on both gloves is shot and there is a hole in them.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • suzyb
    Check out the 'Pricedrop' area on the Wiggle site

It seems to always be Ladies kit
    Unfortunately ladies sized sports wear don't fit me :evil: