SCROTE ALERT!! Giant Defy 4 Advanced Stolen ARGGGHH!!

romster
romster Posts: 8
edited June 2010 in The bottom bracket
Okay, so today after a long shift, i come down stairs, open the door to the changing rooms and shock f**king horror someone's stolen my bike!!!

The changing room has what seems to be a push bar fire escape door at the back, and this scrote has simply walked through the shop, into the changing rooms, grabbed my bike, opened the door, and ridden away with it.

It was stolen from JE James Cycles Rotherham Shop today between 3.00pm & 4.45pm (i think), more information will be posted tomorrow.

If anyone has any information that leads to the safe return of my bike then I will reward you in someway (unsure exactly how yet but i'll think of something).

I'm one sick puppy right now, upset and angry - i've spent the last couple of months training hard on this baby, and on Sunday, yes THIS SUNDAY, I was riding 100 miles to raise money for Action Medical Research for sick kids on it, so this has been a double kick in the go-nads for me!

Here's the spec:

FRAME Advanced Composite, Compact Road Design.
FORK "Advanced Composite Overdrive, 11/4"" - 11/8"" aluminium steerer"
HANDLEBAR Giant Anatomic O.S.
STEM Giant 3D forged
SEAT POST Giant Advanced Composite Vector
SADDLE Giant Performance Road
PEDALS Outland Keo Style Pedals in White
SHIFTERS Shimano 105 20 speed STI
FRONT MECH Shimano 105
REAR MECH Shimano 105
BRAKES Tektro R530 dual pivot
BRAKE LEVER Shimano 105 STI
CASSETTE Shimano 105 12-27
CHAIN Shimano 105
CRANKS FSA Gossamer EXO 34/50
RIMS Mavic CXP 22 700c custom for Giant
HUBS Giant custom
TYRES Michelin Speedium 2 700x25mm

Extras - Carbon bottle cage and a Cateye Mity Computer with about 600 miles on the clock.

Thanks for reading guys - much appreciated.

giant-defy-advanced-4-road-bike-45038.jpg

Comments