evans cycles rip off of the century

2»

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    If you cant fit a water bottle then IT SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU ALLEN KEY LESS MORON HOLE

:lol::lol::lol:
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I'd say the 5 to 10 Billion we pi$$ed away on the ID card scheme was a slightly bigger rip off.

i think with cycling getting trendy now there are a lot of people who have no idea of the basics. its not like the old days when most people would be cycling club members and pick it up that way. and i think bike prices have shot up to to take advantage of this. My LBS has a bike there for 10k !
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    im inline with everyone on here i think with this one

£12.50 to get it fitted is expensive due to the actual job but they have to cover overheads.

The one in bristol are very helpful, sometimes too helpful as it takes ages to get served when you need the basics, inner tubes etc, but if i was after advice i would be happier with the advice than them dashing off to serve people all the time.

i had problems when they set my bike up 2 years ago, but i just learnt and used mud dock from now on.

and to be honest im not sure of the purpose of your post other than to have a dig at Evans for something you didnt have done, didnt pay for etc.

the bottom line is, chill out, evans is a business and operate accordingly.