it was over the ****ing line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
edited June 2010 in The Crudcatcher
that is all.

discuss :evil: :roll:

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

but obviously there is absolutely no need for goal line technology :roll:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    It wasn't in 66 though haha
  • lawman
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

but obviously there is absolutely no need for goal line technology :roll:

the nazi dick'ed sep blatter has a lot to answer for :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    Absolute bullsh*t. Was clearly over the line as shown by about 3 cameras, Dont get how they can say it wasnt?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • lawman
    you would think from the reaction of both sets of players that the officials would realise it was across the line. ........ but alas the stupid cnuting rules say no camera replays can influence descisions
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    How the hell can a game for gays/dykes like Tennis have the Technology for calling close balls, and Football can't?

The Guy would be called Seth Batter if I got hold of him! TWOT!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    stop taking the P it is Sepp not Sep.

:twisted:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • supersonic
    The German's will say it evens things out...
  • Splottboy
    Wotever, Sepp, Sep, Seth, Sloth...

The guys an Eejit for not getting technology/replys into the 2000's...
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    i always thought goal lines were there for a reason :roll:
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Changes nothing and it'll get used as the excuse for our demise if it happens. Fact is we couldn't beat the usa and algeria and that is why we aren't good enough. The goal line technology debate is for another day. Sepp blatter will say its already been and gone.
  • Splottboy
    4 - 1. So far...
  • supersonic
    Defence is so poor.

We deserve to go out, and I am glad we got thrashed. Christ, if we had got through to thr Argies we would have been demolished.

Need to get rid of the manager.
  • jacktheoc
    Could see this happening at the begining, Defence is a complete waste of time.
    In all fairness Germany deserve this one, Thrashed us from the start.
  • lawman
    all i will say is ************** ******************** ****************** ****************** ********************* ************** ***************** ********************** ******************* ************ (lots of expletetives :evil: )
  • Splottboy
    Even Steve McQueen didn't get over the line as far as that ball in the Great Escape!
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    supersonic wrote:
    We deserve to go out, and I am glad we got thrashed.

Agree. Hopefully it will wake some people up. The team has been rubbish the whole tournament.

The manager was worth every penny of the £6 million a year salary.
  • spud-face
    spud-face Posts: 120
    that's £1 million wages, £5million on mister sheen. surprisingly enough the turd's still matte.
  • nicklouse
    come on Germany one more.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • jacktheoc
    nicklouse wrote:
    come on Germany one more.

:lol: Im hoping for 5-1 just to make them useless c*nts look even more stupid! :P
  • nicklouse
    Well I wonder what My German boss will be saying at work tomorrow.
  • supersonic
    No doubt the worst performance for many years, and in my eyes, the worst manager. Didn't seem to know where to put the players, or get them to integrate as a team - he can't even speak English for fecks sake. Strange sub choices too. Rooney was woeful and didn't get the support he needs, the defence didn't know where one another was.

I think if we want to see us play better on the world stage then we need to adopt a system like Germany has in the national leagues - good grass roots football, where the teams have to play so many of their own nationality. The premiership is sucking the life out of homegrown talent. We would have done better with a bunch of championship players.
  • upinsmoke
    upinsmoke Posts: 278
    Not so sure about sacking the manager. i'd sack every player there though and start from scratch.
  • supersonic
    I think the manager is half the problem. I'd like to see an Englishman in charge.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    the most woefuck inept display in recent times. that really was an abysmal performance. it's not even worth a dissection. i'm off back out to burn the sausages again.
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    OH my oh my 4-1 LOL well glad their out as they complete W*** in my words.
    This is what the problem is A; the so called best players in England play in teams where they are surrounded by forigners so with that makes them look good so people think their good. which they are im not saying players like Lampard is crap but NOT a top player. Players like Rooney is comlete rubbish over rated aswell.
    B; Is the UNITY is low the essesnce what gels a team together like the mentalitie the team sprite and abilities is well dont know where thats gone also the team to manager mager to team is no where i mean look at the team Argentina their spirte with their manager they worship him LOL.
    They were so poor. this is where the real World Cup starts and no room for mistakes sloopy performance other wise your out.

I mean come one did you all really think england would won out or got to finals NAH if they couldnt do it in 90s when had lot better team etc they wont do it playing like that.

Get English manager IN get the the players in where they play best to their abilites and the manager should be some who is good commuicator knows the the players well and can gel the team together.

Rant over and NO im not German supporter.
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • spud-face
    spud-face Posts: 120
    I've a theory that capello can speak english a lot better than he lets on. i know if i was managing a foreign team and contractually obliged to roll out in fron of the press corps and their inane interrogations then i'd feign a poor understanding just so's i could derail anything i didn't want to answer. gabby f**cking yorath in particular - she's an awful, awful interviewer.

it was promising when capello joined with the "only players in form" statement, shame he didn't stick to it - we didn't need supposed world class players to get out of that group (top), just ones that'd run their nuts off. when he'd be crucified if changes went wrong though, it's no surprise he stuck to what on paper are the best players.

and if you want to take a big lump to hold the ball up in the oppositions half, and ability to score isn't important, why not take rickie lambert instead of heskey? holds it up as well, and with that amount of goals (even in divvy 2) any threat is better than no threat..
    (i may be a saints fan)
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Clearly England have been taking tips off this guy:

doing-it-wrong.jpg

I look forward to hearing the barrage of plss poor excuses spouted by the footballists at work tomorrow :roll:
  • Splottboy
    "Don't tell them your name, Pike..."