Black Cannondale hardtail from Wimbledon Tennis Monday 21/6

davidpz
davidpz Posts: 3
edited July 2010 in MTB stolen
I bought this 2nd hand from the original owner about 3 years ago, I'm guessing he had it for about 1>2 so it's a 5 year old model in extremely good nick - spent most of it's time on road not off. As such I'm not sure if it was a F4 or F400. Anyway, it's hardtail all black (shiny) medium frame still with Evans stickers on. V brakes not disc. Black cranks, rims, hubs, bars & ext, seat pin.  The tyres still have a lot of tread but beginning to craze slightly. Apparently it was was of the last ones to be sold with RockShox on the front before Cannondale fitted their Headshox thing. As far as I"m aware it's bog standard apart from the pedals I fitted  - Shimano 324's  - regular one side, spd the other. A bottle holder & on the seat tube an Arbus D lock holder, now without the lock.
It was stolen on last Monday whilst I watching day 1 tennis at Wimbledon between 12:00 and 19:30.

FRAME NUMBER:  N223403 (this is on the barcode sticker C/Dale put on the bottom crank.) You can also read, embossed into the frame the end of some numbers, the rest being obscured by the cable guide  MD 1678.

If you get offered it or see it around, there's a reward. Meanwhile I'm checking out Gumtree & Ebay - Any other ideas guys?

Comments

• davidpz
    davidpz Posts: 3
    I've had a response from Cannondale who've confirmed the bike as a 2004 model F400.
    Still no sign of it anywhere. However what I have discovered in my sleuthing about on the net is a seemingly endless supply of bikes based around the Stepney area of East London.
    Checkout Gumtree incase you're missing your one.