what are your weekend plans?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited June 2010 in The Crudcatcher
mine involve watching the telly tonight

going to a bbq tomorrow

watching the engerlund game on sunday.

will squeeze in one gym session but apart from that there will be drinking and being lazy occuring in my house.

Comments

• Mickey Eye
    Mickey Eye Posts: 590
    Someone's house warming tonight but I'm not in the mood to get drunk.

Taking the boat out for the rest of the weekend.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Going for a ride tonight

Got a wedding all day and night tomorrow.

Hung over ride on Sunday
  • Mickey Eye
    Mickey Eye Posts: 590
    Hungover riding is good riding.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Going on a motorbike ride up glencoe tomorrow, should be good (it's a bit weird, it's a huge ride I created a few years back then stopped doing, now it's under new management so I get to go and ride without worrying about whether anyone's died). Then sunday, riding somewhere. Carron Valley maybe.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Night in tonight, modeling swim wear for my sisters shop tomorrow, then curry house for tea for my Dad's birthday. Sunday Grand Prix and chilling. Pretty good weekend.
  • Happy Harry
    Happy Harry Posts: 345
    Tomorrow -18 mile natural trail ride in the morning before it gets hot. MotoGP in the afternoon and an early session in the pub.

Sunday - maybe another early ride if the head's OK. World and British Superbikes in the afternoon and cooking a roast dinner for me and cyberbrat in the evening. Bottle of wine for one (the memsahib's in Turkey for a week) and then lights out when the bottle's empty 8)
    Canyon XC 8.0 '11
    Whyte 19 steel '10
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Tonight: Television

Tomorrow: Strip down the Kona and try and trace a creak on the FS bike
    Laundry, shopping, housework and all the other things that need to be done

Sunday: Cannock Monkey Trail, hopefully finish without shedding any blood like I have on the first two occasions.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    tonight - work

tommorrow - work

sunday - work then match
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    How did you manage to shed blood on the Monkey trail?

Wait... Hold on... I don't go fast enough to do that...
  • Gazlar
    Sunday: Cannock Monkey Trail, hopefully finish without shedding any blood like I have on the first two occasions.

join the club, I now have a nemesis, those 4 or 4 rock gardens up on the singletrail, the third one has got me twice now, exactly the same, over the bars, next time I will avenge my fall
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Tartanyak wrote:
    How did you manage to shed blood on the Monkey trail?

Wait... Hold on... I don't go fast enough to do that...

First time I clipped a tree and it ripped my ear, strange one actually, it was just a piece of protruding bark that I caught.
    Second time was on the rock garden section, very duty, very slippy and a front end washout
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Raymondavalon and gazderry. Will you be joining us for a ride at Cannock on Friday 9th? Around 12pm (ish)?
    (I know it's technically a work day, so it might not be possible, some of us are going on the way down to BR Live though).
    gazderry - Bring the rest of the HOMBRES and join the BRL Convoy. :D

Might as well try and make a bit of a forum ride of it.
  • Razer_MTB
    Razer_MTB Posts: 361
    managed to do nothing tonight, got my aunts wedding tomorrow and then recovering all day sunday
    whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons
  • Gazlar
    Raymondavalon and gazderry. Will you be joining us for a ride at Cannock on Friday 9th? Around 12pm (ish)?
    (I know it's technically a work day, so it might not be possible, some of us are going on the way down to BR Live though).
    gazderry - Bring the rest of the HOMBRES and join the BRL Convoy. :D

Might as well try and make a bit of a forum ride of it.

I will be trying to sell it to them, I'm up for it though!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Today, I have just purchased a car :D:D:D Well, I say I have, actually my Gran has (Big props to my good old Scottish Gran who has no idea who I am! Woooo!) They're also taking £150 for my battered punto! Win Win 8)

Tomorrow, I'm off to the pub in the afternoon with some friends for the game, and, as I will have no car to drive, may as well have a drink or three :lol: Not sure how I'll get back to Leeds on Sunday evening though :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro