Rome, in 5 minutes!

iPete
iPete Posts: 6,076
edited June 2010 in Commuting chat
So maybe a little longer!

At the risk of being identifiable on the SCR circuit, here is what 18 days and 1400 miles looks like in 5 minutes...

http://www.vimeo.com/12698953

I have commuting to thank for completing the trip! :D

Comments

• asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    That's looks wicked!

If I could withdraw the £50 I've sponsored a mate for White Lodge and give it you you instead I would. That is much harder and better than running a half marathon.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Have those miles been logged on the cycle challenge?

Looks like it was a great trip. I was particularly impressed with the shots of fruit/water/vegetables I saw - very healthy :lol:
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Asprilla wrote:
    That's looks sick!

If I could withdraw the £50 I've sponsored a mate for White Lodge and give it you you instead I would. That is much harder and better than running a half marathon.

A slight change Monsieur :wink:
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Sick?

I'm more of the Delbert Wilkins generation, it's definately wicked. Possibly crucial.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Have those miles been logged on the cycle challenge?

Looks like it was a great trip. I was particularly impressed with the shots of fruit/water/vegetables I saw - very healthy :lol:

Ha, we did eat plenty of bananas but chocolate got us over the Alps and made us look like spotty teenagers as we descended into Italy. In fact on day 3 we made the error of not picking up dinner and had to wash down 130 miles with 4 chocolate bars as its all we could find! :lol:

p.s. my miles are logged to TFL but i'm holding my work place up at 4th in the 10 person category..
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Awesome tour, great video!
  • Fanis
    Fanis Posts: 101
    Fantastic video.Rome ''eternally grateful''