Blackpool Rahpa Sportive

Variance
Variance Posts: 130
Hi, does anyone have a link for online entry?

Cant seem to get anywhere using Cyclosportive or googl!e

Thanks

Comments

• hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    I'm pretty sure I read in Cycling Weekly a few weeks ago that it wasn't running this year.
  • Lightbox
    Lightbox Posts: 30
    You won't be missing anything - last year was by far the most badly organised event I have ever wasted my entry fee on - non-existent signage meant most riders I saw, including me, were making up the route themselves, I ended up riding triumphantly down the golden mile having completed 95 of the 70 miles - i would have carried on for the century had I not been late for something. Never again.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    got really slated last year...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Variance
    Ah ok thanks

Maybe I wont bother then......
  • paul.k
    paul.k Posts: 90
    shame i wanted to ride the golden mile with windmills on my hoods and a kiss me quick hat on. :lol:
  • bugsrabbit
    bugsrabbit Posts: 182
    Manchester to blackpool next sunday, ok if you set off early?
  • Variance
    Im doing this, 8am start think they are expecting something like 7000 riders. Earlier the better i'd say!!
  • bugsrabbit
    bugsrabbit Posts: 182
    just posted on on another thread, last year started at 7, well worth the early start. On the way home through preston it just looked like a riot !! :shock:
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Don't expect a pink and black nirvana. This ride was trashed by most who rode it.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.