awsome service from tredz cardiff

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited June 2010 in MTB general
i had my bike repaired at tredz in cardiff and i just wanted to say how awsome their service is :D

i had the rear end bearings changed, a new chainset fitted and the old one fitted to another bike and a few other little jobs. i told them that i'd like it by the end of yesterday as i had arranged a ride today and the mechanic (fitty i think his name is) stayed til 6.30pm last night - bearing in mind they close at 6pm - to sort it out for me :D everything is running sweet as a nut, the price was very reasonable aswell and to top it all they even gave my trusty steed a good clean :D

i'd reccommend them to anyone they went out of their way for me so i thought i'd repay them with some forum big up's :D

Comments

• Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Waited in Sunset once, whilst visiting Cardiff to see my Dad.
    Wanted some waterproof tops/trs.
    I waited, and waited, and waited...

Guys serving were all talking about what new cranks, tyres, shiney bits they were buying.
    Seemed to have a few BSG, bike-shop-groupies just hanging about on a Sat morning.
    Didn't actually get served. Walked out after 10 - 15 mins.
    Haven't been back.

Glad you got sorted out.
    First bike I bought in 1968 was from Reg Braddicks, Broadway, Roath.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    that shop's still there. i think they cater more for roadies now though with the odd MTB in there. they must be doing something right to be still going :D