delivery company serving Northern Ireland

bmca2010
bmca2010 Posts: 54
edited June 2010 in Commuting chat
has anyone any experience of using a delivery service/courier to send or receive a bike from Northern Ireland to England if so please reply

thanks

Comments

• garrynolan
    garrynolan Posts: 560
    Hi, you could give CRC a call and ask who they use - they're based in Doagh. 028-93352976.
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,358
    Parcel Force??
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • bmca2010 wrote:
    has anyone any experience of using a delivery service/courier to send or receive a bike from Northern Ireland to England if so please reply

thanks

I've sent a full bike using ParcelFarce in the past

Since then I have used Parcel2go to post large heavy stuff - they'll get you the cheapest price. Which may actually be with Parcelforce and cheaper than their cheapest rate in actual fact. I think mine went via DHL in the end when i used them though.

Are you selling your Langster and Tricross? Good stuff, because you were getting uncomfortably close in the Stats table :wink:
  • bmca2010
    bmca2010 Posts: 54
    thanks for the replies lads
    bmca2010 wrote:

thanks

Are you selling your Langster and Tricross? Good stuff, because you were getting uncomfortably close in the Stats table :wink:

still trying to up the spesh equipment, on the outlook for a singlecross, spotted a potential a few days ago, delivery is the main problem. been a lazy week so far, think the reduced traffic up to forrestside has encouraged me to go though the hinch and get home quicker, should really be making the most of the good weather tho
  • bmca2010 wrote:
    thanks for the replies lads
    bmca2010 wrote:

thanks

still trying to up the spesh equipment, on the outlook for a singlecross, spotted a potential a few days ago, delivery is the main problem. been a lazy week so far, think the reduced traffic up to forrestside has encouraged me to go though the hinch and get home quicker, should really be making the most of the good weather tho

So Lazy
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583
    bmca2010 wrote:

thanks

recently sent my bike with DPD for £12.50 - 48hrs great service from Portrush to Cardiff