thanks for the help at llandegla yesterday

mazule
mazule Posts: 54
edited June 2010 in MTB general
Thanks to the lads who helped yesterday when I got all out of shape and crashed on JJ's at Llandegla.

And thanks to Badger for the lift back to the centre.

The X-ray of my shoulder is fairly entertaining. A proper cartoon style break confused by an older break. Off to see the consultant tomorrow. Hopefully won't be too long before I'm back in the saddle. I think I need to up my skill level somewhat!

Jon

Comments

• gonga
    gonga Posts: 225
    Ouch!
    Is j j's that black bit with all the jumps?

Get well soon :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ouch! how did you manage that then? case the doubles?
  • mazule
    Yeah, JJ's jumps is the black option not long after the black rejoins the red.. Twas after the doubles. The doubles were sweet. :-)
    Waiting for the call to go in to have some titanium installed.
    :-(
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    I love those jumps, never given it 100% over there yet but will do one day. Hope the bikes ok!
  • largephil
    largephil Posts: 358
    I feel your pain! Bet it seemed a really long way back to the centre with a smashed coller bone! Get well soon mate. :(
  • mazule
    largephil wrote:
    I feel your pain! Bet it seemed a really long way back to the centre with a smashed coller bone! Get well soon mate. :(

cheers!
    got a lift back to the centre per kind favour of Badger. would have been a miserable walk.

tis feeling much better already, but i suspect it will be back to square one when they pin it. hope they don't have to rebreak the bone.
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Section had me a couple of months ago.

Travelling far to fast over the jumps and over the bars are went.

Battered and bruised and a long stiff ride back to the centre.

Right shoulder and thigh, sternum and ribs all bruised and hurt for weeks after.

Must learn to jump :(