Where are the rack mounts on the Cannondale Bad Boy 700 2010

Bike2work
Bike2work Posts: 79
edited August 2010 in Commuting chat
I'm looking at getting a new commuter bike but with disc brakes......on the Bike to work scheme, so from Edinburgh Cycle Coop.

I've been interested in the Bad Boy 700 which gets good reviews.

However, it looks to me from the Cannondale and EBC websites like the 2010 model doesn't have rack mounts on the rear seat stays so fitting a rack will be difficult.

Does anybody have a 2010 Bad Boy 700 ? And has anybody fitted rack and full mudguards succesfully to said bike ?

(My drop-bar alternative is the Croix de Fer which seems to have all the required mounts, but it's a heavier bike without the granny-gearing)

Many thanks,

Comments

• Hi,
    I have the same dilemma. Went to 4 Evans shops in London yesterday comparing all of the Bad Boys on display. Some bikes have the mounts and some don't.

The pictures on the Cannondale web site do not show any mounts :-(

Having spoken to one of the sales guys in Evans, I was assured that all future deliveries of the Bad Boy would have mounts.

I'd still like to get confirmation before I order.
  • In the end I went for the Croix de Fer which I collected today and I have a rack on order for it.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    Bike2work wrote:
    In the end I went for the Croix de Fer which I collected today and I have a rack on order for it.

Which rack are you getting?