http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dna9ynWMhv8

Comments

• Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    The boo-er could rival a vuvuzuela :lol:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I thought he ignored negative people?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,823
    oh the drama!

the tour is going to be hideous
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • BikingBernie
    BikingBernie Posts: 2,163
    You could be right. The Morzine stage is right on my doorstep as well. Perhaps I had better get down to Mr. Bricolage to get in some road paint whilst stocks last. :wink:

On that video, as someone else has already noted, the 'booing' sound more like a cow mooing!
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    You could be right. The Morzine stage is right on my doorstep as well. Perhaps I had better get down to Mr. Bricolage to get in some road paint whilst stocks last. :wink:

On that video, as someone else has already noted, the 'booing' sound more like a cow mooing!

what are you gonna write????? :evil:
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,474
    Whatever he writes, road paint will be in short supply in Morzine in July I fear.
  • BikingBernie
    BikingBernie Posts: 2,163
    PBo wrote:
    what are you gonna write?????
    I was joking. However, here are a couple of ideas...

U Universally
    C Corrupt
    I Indefensible

A Armstrong
    S Stooges
    O Obviously

L Liar
    A Abuser
    N Narcissistic
    C Corticosteroids
    E Epo

'Le Tour'
    No Clerc? No credibility...
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    C Corticosteroids
    Best choose a really wide bit of road or use a narrow roller

Is that Armstrong's daughter getting off the bus at the start of the vid? No wonder he was extra "prickly".
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    I think you should go for the high-tech approach. You could rent a few of these and have them triggered by inductive loops in the road.

1123098093.47483675.php2x4xDF.jpg

I suggest the first sign should have that IM
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • iainf72
    LangerDan wrote:

I suggest the first sign should have that IM

That display also looks like it would work well for an homage to Lance's blood values from last year.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    edited June 2010
    If I don't see a ten foot by ten foot painting of 'The Graph' on the final climb of the Morzine stage, I will assume from his deafening silence that BB has become an Armstrong apologist.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    ProBiker wrote:
    "Come and say that to my face!!"

:
    Brave little soul isn't he that he pays to have the barrier in front of him and one of his minders climbs it also to make the point.

Ah I remember the days as a so called world champion that all he could do in that situation was to whinge to his mechanics that nobody recognised him. yes lance, yes lance.
    No one asked for an autograph but they may have done if he had taken his mechanic jacket off.
    I still have no respect for the bum. (who me I'm like an Ant watching this big world go by)
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • RichN95 wrote:
    If I don't see a ten foot by ten foot painting of 'The Graph' on the final climb of the Morzine, I will assume from his deafening silence that BB has become an Armstrong apologist.

LOL - juice actually came out of my nose!
  • iainf72
    RichN95 wrote:
    If I don't see a ten foot by ten foot painting of 'The Graph' on the final climb of the Morzine stage, I will assume from his deafening silence that BB has become an Armstrong apologist.

Bravo Rich! Bravo!

BTW, BB, in the new issue of the "Sky" magazine I get for funding Ruperts wars or whatever, Bradleeee was in it wearing his Livestrong band.
  • magicrhodes
    magicrhodes Posts: 123

I'm sure Mark Kermode has previously said that the French moo their displeasure at films in Cannes... maybe it was mooing!
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    RichN95 wrote:
    If I don't see a ten foot by ten foot painting of 'The Graph' on the final climb of the Morzine, I will assume from his deafening silence that BB has become an Armstrong apologist.
    Morzine is in a valley but a Ski Lift (enclosed carriage) will take you to Avoriaz and then walk down to paint the road.
    They put a notice up (on the road out to Avoriaz) showing that Hinault recorded the fastest time up that climb but Ugromov went much faster. (yeh, yeh, I know why now)
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    ProBiker wrote:
    "Come and say that to my face!!"

He's a legend :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dna9ynWMhv8

Exactly the right thing to do. Well done Lance
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    borat.jpg
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • greeny12
    greeny12 Posts: 759
    Snorting with laughter at that one, LangerDan!

Brilliant!!
    My cycle racing blog: http://cyclingapprentice.wordpress.com/

If you live in or near Sussex, check this out:
    http://ontherivet.ning.com/
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    The one i really liked is: "Lance Rip Their Balls off"

Oh sweet irony wash over me.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    You have to dress as a Doctor. Or a giant syringe.

That is key to it.
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    You have to dress as a Doctor. Or a giant syringe.

That is key to it.

You mean like this I presume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK3LqhnUnj8

:lol:
    Mens agitat molem
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    LangerDan wrote:
    borat.jpg

I like to try and find humour in this sad situation. This takes my award.
    I never realised Borat's mankini was the same green as BB's graph. How fetching! :lol::lol::lol:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431

Going to Morzine myself Bernie and just ordered 100lt of paint, white, yellow and black.

Last year on Ventoux the organisers saw the huge c*ck we painted on the road with Lance's name in it and tried to paint a love heart over it... We were able to charcoal out their efforts and reinvigorate our work of art... This year the black paint will be used as our emergency back up.
    www.dotcycling.com
  • pollys_bott
    pollys_bott Posts: 1,012
    Lovely
    Actovegin
    Neatly
    Conceals
    EPO