Mapei to return?

Comments

• dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Rominger rode at mapei while under Dr Ferrari....Mapei benefited greatly from Ferrari.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Always saw Squinzi as one of the good guys. A welcome return to the sport if it happens.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    It'll be interesting to see if he ties-in with Lefevre too
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    lovely jerseys though!!! :)
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Dave says he hates all the doping talk, so what's his take on the return of Mapei?.......
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • class!
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Dave says he hates all the doping talk, so what's his take on the return of Mapei?.......

you post tons on doping so come off it chap. I am happy at the thought of a new team entering the sport, soak up some the mass unemployment resulting from taking down one of the two 7 time grand tour winners since 91..who have questions
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,820
    class!

no Clas

boom boom
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Dave_1 wrote:

you post tons on doping so come off it chap. I am happy at the thought of a new team entering the sport, soak up some the mass unemployment resulting from taking down one of the two 7 time grand tour winners since 91..who have questions

I'm worried about this prospect of mass unemployment in cycling now. Do you think it might be enough to send the global economy into a double-dip?
    Le Blaireau (1)