New member in Newcastle

L05tB0y
L05tB0y Posts: 11
edited July 2010 in MTB beginners
Hi im Dave , ive just got myself a new bike as im just starting up. I used to have a Raleigh but it was too heavy. Ive been riding off/on road motobikes for a while so i thought its time to get fit(getting on a bit) :lol: Anyway ive got myself a second hand Scott G-Zero FX2 & should get it by the end of the week. Im sure i will need some help along the way so i will be posting on this forum a few times. :lol::lol:
Nice forum btw.

Comments

• tptvmbircn
    tptvmbircn Posts: 782
    nice to see another local on here, enjoy and use the forums as much as possible. there's tons of info here and see you around!
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    another north east rider here, welcome and enjoy the forums, there's some great people on here :)
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • Oxygen Thief
    Oxygen Thief Posts: 649
    Hello, another resident of the Toon, although I will be moving back to God's Country n a few months.

Enjoy!
  • L05tB0y
    L05tB0y Posts: 11
    Well finaly got my bike & im very pleased with it, its in very good nick with all the origeonal parts on it (even grips & tyres like new). went out for my first run with my friend. I was donald ducked after coz we done just over 20 miles wich i thaught was long enough for me being my first time. Realy enjoyed it though and cant wait to get out again
  • leon69
    leon69 Posts: 53
    were did you go for 20 miles ?
    If you dont bleed your not trying ...
  • hello, wellcome, be our guest!!!