Wilier Cento Uno 2010

Grifteruk
Grifteruk Posts: 244
edited June 2010 in Your road bikes
Not having posted photos before, hopefully my pics can be found at the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50922670@N08/

Since the photos were taken I have taken out the spacers, raised and moved the seat back, altered the bar position, sorted out my Garmin mount and had a bit of a tidy up job done from the LBS version. Anyway here's the specs:

WIler Cento Uno 2010 Frame and fork

3T Ergonova Carbon Road Bars

Ritchey WCS stem and Headset

FIzik bar tape

Dura Ace 7900 all around

Selle Italia Flite Kit Carbonio Saddle with Ritchy seat clamp

Dura Ace 7850 CL Wheelset
Conti GP4000s with Conti Race lite tubes (Zipp skewers are on the way!!)

Zipp cages

Not weighed it properly yet but having weighed each part individually it should be at around 14.5lbs. Gonna take it to work to weigh on our postal scales to give a better idea but its way lighter than my 2009 Trek 4.7 which has now converted into my winter trainer.

Dragon Ride tomorrow which is the first real tester for it. Hopefully it'll be a bit eacier going up the Bwlch !!

Comments

• Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    4671305042_0b4bf855bd.jpg

There... didn't think it would be long until someone top trumped my 2009 version!

Who cut your seat post for you?! Did you have a cutting guide?
  • Grifteruk
    Post was cut by my lbs to the size of my old bike. I had a few worries about cutting it but it has worked out fine perfect size

got about 2cm adjustment in the clamp but thankfully don't need it !
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Interested in the 2010 mods to the frame.

is your rear gear cable internally routed in the chainstay still? EDIT: I can see it is, on the pics.
    Aware of any mods to the 2010??

I'm about to take some better ones of mine, although the gear cables are not yet fitted.
  • k2rider
    k2rider Posts: 575
    very nice
    who cares?
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Bella bella !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rjh299
    rjh299 Posts: 721
    That is mint. Gotta be my favourite for a while. Loving the Cento frame, then built with Dura Ace.
    Keep her clean
  • Grifteruk
    Not sure bout any mod's since 2009 but do know it's already upped my climbing ability

sumthin tells me I'm gonna need it in Brecon tomorrow !