Ventoux stage

Team Banana Spokesman
edited June 2010 in Pro race
which stage of the dauphine has the ventoux this year?

all the eurosport ads keep mentioning it but I dont see any info anywhere.

:?

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    There's a time trial from Monteux to Sorgues. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    No Ventoux in the Dauphine.
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    One of my friends said this to me the other day and I just took his word for it. Perhaps he made the same mistake.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • alanmcn1
    alanmcn1 Posts: 531
    You mean the Alpe d'Huez stage?? Only time up it for the pro's this year
    Robert Millar for knighthood
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    alanmcn1 wrote:
    You mean the Alpe d'Huez stage?? Only time up it for the pro's this year

My friend probably thought that now I think about it. He was talking about the Ventoux in a way that sounded a bit like the Alpe
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    The summit finish to Risoul should be great, it's very scenic there.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Is the dauphine going to be in proper HD on Eurosport? Just got Sky+ HD and really liked the look of the ToC in HD, would be even better in the Alps!
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
    The Alpe stage is stage 6, so Saturday? There's a little football thing that day too I think?
  • The Alpe stage is stage 6, so Saturday? There's a little football thing that day too I think?

+ 1, ah yes.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    The Alpe stage is stage 6, so Saturday? There's a little football thing that day too I think?

+ 1, ah yes.

Although looking at the listings on the Eurosport site, it's actually Le Mans and tennis from Queens that's bumping the Dauphiné, not football. Highlights only by the look of it.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Is the dauphine going to be in proper HD on Eurosport? Just got Sky+ HD and really liked the look of the ToC in HD, would be even better in the Alps!

Nope. No HD for the Dauphine.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.