OT(ish) SportsTracker "duration"?

wgwarburton
wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
edited June 2010 in Commuting chat
Hi,
I know there are some other SportsTracker users on the forum and wondered if anyone had come across this behavior.
The "duration" of the workout is well under the time taken for my commute, and I don't understand why. This morning, for example, I rode the whole way in, instead of taking the train for most of the distance. I left at 0615 and arrived at 0833 but SportsTracker shows the duration as 2hrs 3minutes. The autopause threshold is at 3.1mph and we stopped for maybe five minutes in total- I could believe that a misjudgement of this would account for an extra 5 minutes or so, but not 15!!
Same thing happened last time, though I was less sure about the timing, then- hang on, I'll check the datestamp on the file <...> Here we go: started 0620, finished 0835, duration 2hrs 1 minute(!). Again, I would estimate we stopped for less than 10 minutes... probably a lot less.

Any idea what's going on? I have googled & searched the ST forum for info without success, BTW, and I even Read The Friendly Manual(!!). I'm using an N78, BTW.

Cheers,
W.