Any lonely Roadies in chatham/rochester?

bonsaiman
bonsaiman Posts: 19
That are up for some rides.....
Would love to bike with someone!
Mark

Comments

• Seanos
    Seanos Posts: 301
    I'm in Rochester but out of action with a knackered knee at the moment. It's going to be around 4 weeks or so before I'm back on the road and even then I'll need to take it steady for a bit. PM me your email address if you like and maybe sort something out later in the year?

Try a ride with Medway Velo, 9.00 on a Saturday morning from Victory Cycles in Rainham, good bunch of lads.
  • mallinov
    mallinov Posts: 143
    if you ever make it as far south as faversham then I'm in!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Seanos wrote:
    I'm in Rochester but out of action with a knackered knee at the moment. It's going to be around 4 weeks or so before I'm back on the road and even then I'll need to take it steady for a bit. PM me your email address if you like and maybe sort something out later in the year?

Try a ride with Medway Velo, 9.00 on a Saturday morning from Victory Cycles in Rainham, good bunch of lads.

Yeah, +1.

seanos, are you drowning your sorrows this weekend ? Commiserations for PR matey.
    On a different tack, I fancy doing the long DragonRide next year, if you fancy it ?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    bonsaiman wrote:
    Mark

I will be out about 9 am on Monday the 8th for about 4 hours if you are interested, I am in Rainham, PM if this sounds ok.
  • robmurr2000
    robmurr2000 Posts: 166
    bonsaiman

Pm'd you
  • bonsaiman
    bonsaiman Posts: 19
    cheers gents,
    I am up for a ride on sunday anytime!
    pm me
    cheers.