Anyone know what these are?

Gotte Posts: 494
edited June 2010 in Road general
They are like a cross between a tandem and recumbent. They seem specially designed for children who are big enough to pedal, but not to tour for real distances.
They look really good to me, but I don't know what they are called or who makes them. ... size=large