Armstrong too sleepy for doping control?

saymush
saymush Posts: 80
edited June 2010 in Pro race
from twitter

Knock Knock. UCI anti doping control. I will be found positive for one helluva deep sleep last night.

More mysterious tweetings from the dark lord himself but what if anything does it mean and why do we hang on his every tweet?

Let the rumours commence :)

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    He's just doing his PR thing about how many tests he has. And telling us he's "tranquilo" and not concerned about Landis-gate.

That's all.

Not that I can follow him, being blocked and all.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • saymush
    saymush Posts: 80
    iainf72 wrote:
    He's just doing his PR thing about how many tests he has. And telling us he's "tranquilo" and not concerned about Landis-gate.

That's all.

Awww i think if he tweets his guilt youll hear all about it anyway, the rest is just noise. youre well rid.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Riders specify the hours each day when they will be at home, for example an early morning slot.

Now Armstrong isn't complaining about being woken up but many riders seem to whine about the early wake-up calls. The next rider who complains about an early morning knock on the door should remember that they selected this time slot.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    has echos of last spring when he felt he had to post and days later we found he'd obstructed the tester...i reckon we'll here from the testers about this...is there any rule? If he ignores for 30 minutes..., catheterizing urine, slugging 2 litres of water or whatever, he could be doing anything..5 minutes?
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I doubt he'd be telling us that he's kept the testers waiting Dave.
    I took it to mean that he'd just slept well.
  • LittleB0b
    LittleB0b Posts: 416
    Kléber wrote:
    The next rider who complains about an early morning knock on the door should remember that they selected this time slot.

give over - i choose to work - but i still moan about having to get up early to do so - I choose to walk to work - but i still moan when it's raining and i get wet. People choose to have children, but still moan when they misbhave or wake them up early...

Sometimes we know we have to do things, but that doesn't make them fun and it's human nature to have a wee whinge - it's practically what twitter was designed for
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Sleepy and Dopey? Where were the rest of the seven dwarves?
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    LittleB0b wrote:
    give over - i choose to work - but i still moan about having to get up early to do so - I choose to walk to work - but i still moan when it's raining and i get wet. People choose to have children, but still moan when they misbhave or wake them up early...

K's point is valid and different. You choose 1 hour a day. If you choose 6am, don't whinge when they get you up. Choose 8am.
    Ultimately the riders could choose a different time but they go for the early slot, for whatever reason.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    cougie wrote:
    You never know what messages he's trying to send out these days, apparently he now wears colour coded socks to tell everyone what days he's shooting up on
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    iainf72 wrote:
    What a legend !
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    cougie wrote:

true, that is a fair reading...but he was quick to get his retaliation in on twitter last spring before AFLD actually informed the media he'd delayed the test. Was just wondering if he was doing similar. I think if testers are being obstructed, they should pretty much be able call in law enforcement and have search warrants ready as the playing for time thing could mean equipment is in the room/house/vicinty
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    How did we exist pre-Twitter?
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    News flash in a few days I presume "Armstrong delays doping control. Claims he was fast asleep"
    cartoon.jpg