Armstrong to Tour de Suisse

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited June 2010 in Pro race
Just been announced

Obviously Lux not quite enough...
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    if no crashes in Lux or Suisse I can't see any reason why he won't be coming near some form for start of TDF, with more form to come by the 2nd week of TDF.

Still, surely Landis has some more surprises, or confessions by others to make ASO the reconsider the shack's invite given how bad headliness pollute cycle races e.g. tour of cali-Landis..
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Dave_1 wrote:
    if no crashes in Lux or Suisse I can't see any reason why he won't be coming near some form for start of TDF, with more form to come by the 2nd week of TDF.

Still, surely Landis has some more surprises, or confessions by others to make ASO the reconsider the shack's invite given how bad headliness pollute cycle races e.g. tour of cali-Landis..

+1
    I would be very surprised if Landis and his cohorts haven't got someting up their sleeve foe the eve of the Tour.
    I wouldn't be surprised if PB's drips DNA evidence into the melting pot, too.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dave_1
    Dave_1 wrote:

+1
    I would be very surprised if Landis and his cohorts haven't got someting up their sleeve foe the eve of the Tour.
    I wouldn't be surprised if PB's drips DNA evidence into the melting pot, too.

PB?
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Pierre Bordry
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dave_1
    Pierre Bordry

I see. Close enough...but Contador will maybe get caught in that crossfire. Evans and Basso battle out the TDF between them. I see Armstrong is not ruling out another Tour down Under in 2011...assuming feds/USADA can't assemble enough evidence to prosecute and so on