Tomorrow I am going to the bookies ...

plectrum
plectrum Posts: 225
edited June 2010 in Pro race
To place a bet that Contador will be signed by Caisse d'Epargne for the 2011 season.

Comments

• jim one
    jim one Posts: 183
    The team will need to find a new sponsor for that to happen!!
  • plectrum
    plectrum Posts: 225
    Really, Oops ... all bets off!
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Santander are rumoured to be ready with their chequebook - there's a tie-in with Fernando Alonso too apparently - it was supposed to happen this year and maybe we can expect something come the end of July. Mind you. with the present state of the Spanish economy...
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    Monty Dog wrote:
    Santander are rumoured to be ready with their chequebook - there's a tie-in with Fernando Alonso too apparently - it was supposed to happen this year and maybe we can expect something come the end of July. Mind you. with the present state of the Spanish economy...

santander are actually in a fine state - they are the barclays of the spanish banking
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833

santander are actually in a fine state - they are the barclays of the spanish banking

Really, you mean they took billions from an Arab sovereign fund to prop up their balance sheet?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=8868646
  • stokepa31
    stokepa31 Posts: 559
    Well he didnt want to ride for Astana this year so its a sure bet he'll be off somewhere. Santander like sport for sure but I think a lot of new sponsors will be watching and waiting for a while with all the crap fling around at the mo
    Burning Fat Not Rubber

Scott CR1
    Genesis IO ID
    Moda Canon