Will this be the Top 3 in Paris in July...

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    WTF is that link?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    If you want anyone to open that file you'd be as well telling people what it is. Otherwise few will bother due to the risk of it being something nasty.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    edited June 2010
    ˇÿˇ·ZExif
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Is that Cancellara in the background? Must have been motor-pacing the Schlecks up that climb.
  • Only a fool would doubt the schlecks.... My prediction is Frank and Andy going on the attack and Alberto exploding due to a weak team :roll:
    “To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood.”
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    Only a fool would doubt the schlecks.... My prediction is Frank and Andy going on the attack and Alberto exploding due to a weak team :roll:

Lets see here.. Alberto and Vino vs the Shleck bro's?

I think it would be more the fool for thinking alberto will "explode" due to a weak team.. Look what happened last year at the tour... His so called team were pretty much riding against him and he still managed to win it.
    cartoon.jpg
  • errr No they weren't lol. If you remember he attacked his own team and lost kloden a place on the podium... :roll: and so ermm Vino is going help him protect the yellow jersey? lol He alone is not going to be able to protect the yellow jersy, especially on the back of a really hard Giro. Not only that but saxo bank have a really strong team.. Fabian Cancellera, Stuart O'Grady, Richard Porte, Jens Voigt, Jakob Fuglsang etc.. Remember what happened Cadel Evans and Carlos Sastre last year without a strong team :) All the Schlecks and Armstrong have to do is isolate him from Vino and bang :shock:

A man can hope anyway :lol:
    “To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood.”
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    Frank Schleck is NOT going to be on the podium. Andy, on the other hand, WILL be on the podium.
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    errr No they weren't lol. If you remember he attacked his own team and lost kloden a place on the podium... :roll: and so ermm Vino is going help him protect the yellow jersey? lol He alone is not going to be able to protect the yellow jersy, especially on the back of a really hard Giro. Not only that but saxo bank have a really strong team.. Fabian Cancellera, Stuart O'Grady, Richard Porte, Jens Voigt, Jakob Fuglsang etc.. Remember what happened Cadel Evans and Carlos Sastre last year without a strong team :) All the Schlecks and Armstrong have to do is isolate him from Vino and bang :shock:

Thank's for that :shock: insight there. :arrow: Not sure if you agree or disagree that :x Contador had a united team behind him. I'm a bit confused. Ummm, soo, yeah, you know whatever. :wink: :evil:
  • SpaceJunk wrote:
    errr No they weren't lol. If you remember he attacked his own team and lost kloden a place on the podium... :roll: and so ermm Vino is going help him protect the yellow jersey? lol He alone is not going to be able to protect the yellow jersy, especially on the back of a really hard Giro. Not only that but saxo bank have a really strong team.. Fabian Cancellera, Stuart O'Grady, Richard Porte, Jens Voigt, Jakob Fuglsang etc.. Remember what happened Cadel Evans and Carlos Sastre last year without a strong team :) All the Schlecks and Armstrong have to do is isolate him from Vino and bang :shock:

Thank's for that :shock: insight there. :arrow: Not sure if you agree or disagree that :x Contador had a united team behind him. I'm a bit confused. Ummm, soo, yeah, you know whatever. :wink: :evil:

lol sorry if that was a bit jumbled...i was just sayin to doobz that Contador's team wasnt riding against him in 2009, and for 2010 his team is quite weak with Armstrong taking most of them to Radioshack :) Although reading my last comment now, it does sound rather confusing :lol:
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    How did he lose Kloden a place on the podium? Do you mean instead of LA?
  • Determination
    Determination Posts: 45
    edited June 2010
    Garry H wrote:
    How did he lose Kloden a place on the podium? Do you mean instead of LA?

If contador hadn't attacked it is most likely that Kloden would not have hit the rivet.
    He slowed when the team told him to, but it was to late :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0waE1B-PQ

Armstrongs Opinion ( Not that it matters much :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRRxUcx0r4

If you want more watch this from 3.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ituh5z6P ... re=related
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Nonsense. Bertie told Kloden he was off. If he hadn't gone, the Schlecks would've tried at some point and the same thing would've happened.

Surely the person who wins the Tour this year will be the guy who manages to stay awake during that boring tedium of the route? :wink:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    SpaceJunk wrote:

lol sorry if that was a bit jumbled...i was just sayin to doobz that Contador's team wasnt riding against him in 2009, and for 2010 his team is quite weak with Armstrong taking most of them to Radioshack :) Although reading my last comment now, it does sound rather confusing :lol:

Look at all these smilies. There's so much love. It must be the summer of 1989 so I'm going for an outsider - Greg LeMond. I know he didn't do much at the Giro apart from that last TT, but I reckon he'll come good..Fignon is a danger though.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,599
    Ah it's that time of year again. I bet Rick Chasey hearts Le Tour
  • I would put my money on delgado, but i heard he has lost his watch :lol: