The Good Morning Thread

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited May 2010 in The Crudcatcher
So what's everyone up to on this mighty fine Bank Holiday Monday then?

I've got some work to do today :(

But it should free up a couple of days at the end of the week hopefully :)

Later I need to give the bike a clean down after yesterday. It started to have some shifting problems and make some funny noises on the way back yesterday so I'm hoping a bit of TLC will do the trick.

Comments

• stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Up ealier and off for a ride ijn swinley ! Finally cured the creak on my bike and everthing is running A-OK ! Should be good 'un ... Would hate to be stuck at work all day :wink:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • trekhead
    trekhead Posts: 626
    Went out about ten to seven for a spin on `The Ginger Ninja`. Just round the town and local parks. Great when there`s nobody about, just the odd wino. (me - haha)

Got family coming down from Ashbourne for the day. Lots of food and drink etc.
    Lifes good.
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    giving the legs a rest after the stoke 10k race yesterday.

Think we are going to visit some friends & a couple of pints in the local.
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Working today, then off to ride the reservoir with my mates later. Yesterdays ride was actually quite good with the mental mate, i could bomb it down the trails, then have a 5min rest for him to catch up. I even managed a full phonecall at one point. Win.
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    Recovering from last night- jager is no friend of mine. :(
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • ads4
    ads4 Posts: 698
    Been out for a ride at Swinley with the Mrs....this afternoon will be stripping down the front brakes on the Audi and fitting new pads and discs ready for Castle Combe next month :)
    Adam.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Current ride - Yeti ASR 5a X0
  • Thread8
    Thread8 Posts: 479
    Nowt for me to do today, can't go for a ride because the bikes in bits awaiting its shifter, then the cable needs doing and all that

Might go out out on the uni later, although the weather here is pretty crap so I probably won't
    Haro Thread 8
    Please help!

"It's like parkour, on a bike"
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning team, had a succesful couple of days in Carmarthen, much drinking was done, now I'm in Milford haven wandering around the marina. Might have to stop for a pint in a little while
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Afternoon, I'm just sat chilling after some window shopping. Gonna do some drug calculations now and fail at maths no doubt.
  • freeride-mike
    freeride-mike Posts: 553
    went for a 6 mile walk with my dogs earlier and found some very nice down hill single track sections in the woods at the back of my house, cant believe ive lived here 7 years and never even new they were there :roll: deffinetly be trying them out after work tomorrow 8)
    CUBE ltd 2012,reba sl, XT, saint, DMR, spank, current xc/am ride

GIANT boulder, marzzochi EXR, LX/alivio, DMR, spank, retro build
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    went sea fishing to wales. only caught a dogfish :(
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    Started stripping down a 1994 GT Timberline yesterday... Headset bearings everywhere.

Today I went to Delamere, nearly rode in to a tree

Laughed at a kid who's BMX ended up in a stagnent stream along with his right leg.

Watched people on the 4X for a bit, didn't try myself. Allergic to landing on my face.
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax