Mags!?

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    I just drop pick up whichever has stuff that interests me - sometimes it's WMB, sometimes MBR and sometimes MBUK. (I won't mention Cycling Plus :oops: ) Unless there's one that you definitely prefer, a subscription means you can't choose what you prefer each time - there's no harm in being a bike mag 'tart' :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    MBUK tempted me with the free gadget sock doobery this month. Actually quite useful.

But I'll probably try something a bit less jumpy in future. What Pie maybe.
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    MBUK socks are always far too small for my feet.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    We get MBR. I got MBUK the other day but I wish that I hadn't - it seems to be aimed at young trendy blokes on downhill bikes. Not substantially-the-wrong-side-of-30 ladies who like xc, don't like baggy shirts with skulls all over them, and whose idea of excitement is nice red routes with the occassional black if i'm feeling really mad.... :?

Or maybe i'm just old :oops:

Will stick to MBR personally :D
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    I'll probably go down the MBR route in future too then.
    The only time my wheels leave the ground is when I'm putting the bike back in the car.
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    kaytronika wrote:
    I'll probably go down the MBR route in future too then.
    The only time my wheels leave the ground is when I'm putting the bike back in the car.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Miggins
    Miggins Posts: 433
    1st choice - Singletrack. More grown up and less for "rad dudes, man". A good read.
    2nd choice - MBR. Good all round mag.
    After uphill there's downhill
  • sophsoph
    sophsoph Posts: 24
    kaytronika wrote:
    Always bought MBUK in the past... But I was always young in the past.

I would miss Mint Sauce if I moved on.

I could do with 'What Ageing Bloke's Cheapo Mountain Bike, Dodgy Lycra and 'It was all cantilevers in my day' Magazine'

Haha i actually love that cartoon! my older brother used to be obsessed with it..been running a long time!