OT:T-Mobile bastards!!!!

MadammeMarie
MadammeMarie Posts: 621
edited May 2010 in Commuting chat
My account - hence me - was a victim of fraud, and what does T-Mobile do? Punish me!!! Can't get a new phone that I desperately need and can't even cancel the contract/close the account. It's been more than 2 months and the Fraud dept refuses to speak with me. F***in a**holes!!! :x :x :x :evil:

So, I just cut up my sim card (which, incidentaly, is a One2One card, that's how long I've been with these bastards!).

So, which network should I go with, then?

Comments

• AndyManc
    AndyManc Posts: 1,393
    O2 , the best customer service I've had, you also get discounts for home broadband and other offers.

I can't fault them , and believe me, I spend most of my life complaining to company's.

Specialized Hardrock Pro/Trek FX 7.3 Hybrid/Specialized Enduro/Specialized Tri-Cross Sport
    URBAN_MANC.png
  • hmbadger
    hmbadger Posts: 181
    Doesn't surprise me. T-Mobile are just incompetant. Too boring to go into but a saga involving my daughter, fraud, £1300, 'director's office' has left me with a £1300 debt and associated crap on my credit profile.

I had one decent discussion with them where they made me an offer - I siad I would think about it. Tried to ring the relevant person the next day - no joy and since then they don;t want to know. F*** em - only a couple of years until the debt is unenforceable, and I don't need credit anyway.
  • MadammeMarie
    MadammeMarie Posts: 621
    AndyManc wrote:
    O2 , the best customer service I've had, you also get discounts for home broadband and other offers.

I can't fault them , and believe me, I spend most of my life complaining to company's.

You're probably right. I got O2 through a work contract, which is not a very good one, and if I want the iPhone, I have to pay £85, and I can't get the HTC, which is the one I'm really after.

Besides, O2 has the arena, and you get preference to buy concert tickets! What did T-Mobile give me? Nada! Not even when they had a cycling team and the Tour came to London. Not even a freakin' pen! Nothing!!!!

I am SOOOO ANGRY WITH THEM!!!!! :evil:

The only advantage that T-Mobile has on all the other networks, is that it's the only one that works in my home country.