Help... New Jacket for 2010

damoheats
damoheats Posts: 4
edited May 2010 in Pro race
Hi,

This is in no way an advertising plot, but I am involved in a project to develop a new jacket for bikers (leisure to pro to commute) and was wondering if I could ask the wider cycling community for some free advice/help :)

We are launching a new jacket into this market hopefully end of 2010. The jacket is fully reflective, but under normal daylight, you cannot tell it is reflective, only under car headlights.

Any brand name suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will never post the name of the company here for advertising but will tell you what name we went with.

Many thanks, Damien

Comments

• BikingBernie
    BikingBernie Posts: 2,163
    damoheats wrote:
    Hi,

This is in no way an advertising plot, but I am involved in a project to develop a new jacket for bikers (leisure to pro to commute) and was wondering if I could ask the wider cycling community for some free advice/help
    You want some advice? Bring back the Greenspot Nomad. :wink:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,230
    damoheats wrote:
    Hi,

This is in no way an advertising plot, but I am involved in a project to develop a new jacket for bikers (leisure to pro to commute) and was wondering if I could ask the wider cycling community for some free advice/help :)

We are launching a new jacket into this market hopefully end of 2010. The jacket is fully reflective, but under normal daylight, you cannot tell it is reflective, only under car headlights.

Any brand name suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will never post the name of the company here for advertising but will tell you what name we went with.

Many thanks, Damien

You could try Night Vision :wink:
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,867
    the startled Deer
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • damoheats
    damoheats Posts: 4
    like startled deer lol
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    Invisibright
  • The Peeny-Wally (Jamaican Glow-worm), because as John Webster tells us

“... glow-worms, afar off shine bright, But looked to near, have neither heat nor light.”
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    Nighthawk.
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Send me one and I'm sure i'll think of something.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    I've got a good idea - what are you willing to pay me?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • itisaboutthebike
    itisaboutthebike Posts: 1,120
    Pacamacs were good...................if a little on the sweaty side.
  • itisaboutthebike
    itisaboutthebike Posts: 1,120
    In any case Phil Collins never needed a jacket......................