descent-gear.com no moaning

acac
acac Posts: 348
edited May 2010 in MTB general
hi i just like to tell everyone how good descent-gear.com is
ordered acouple of times from them now.
they where most helpful on the phone they would go out of there way to help you.
what other places give good service like this that you recommond useing
apart from crc, merlin, weggle,
ant.
play hard ride hard

Comments

• Superstar are great
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    As per my thread earlier today,

Dales Cycles just did fantastically well for me!
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    MX1 & NextDayTyres. Orders get processed and despatched in a matter of hours. Orsum.
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    If you are buying a bike and can get to Pedal On, then do so... excellent service and a place to try before you buy.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Descent-Gear are great, good prices and they send you piles of random stickers and stuff. I got a Fox air freshener :lol: Smells disgusting but it was free!
    Uncompromising extremist
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    I agree, Descent-gear are good.

bought some goggles from them a while ago, they couldn't complete the order, so they sold me a set of electric goggles (high end) for cost price :)

Also bought a few things from them here and there when i see them at race meets (They have their own portable shop)
  • sdalby
    sdalby Posts: 139
    I used Descent-Gear for the first time a 2 weeks ago. Now this isn't moaning, but i didn't receive the product after 10 days. Rang Si and he was very helpful and found out that they're courier had withheld the product for some reason and was on its way back to the store, so i asked for a refund. They weren't very good at email communication either. However, i wasn't put off and if they have a product i want at the cheapest price then i will probably order from them again.
    Never put off until tomorrow something that you can do today. 'Cause if you do it today, and like it, the you can do it again tomorrow!!
  • woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    Superstar are great

+1 for Superstar

Rutland cycles (on Flea bay) have some great bargains and don't seem to boll**x up