Thank you hotpants

VespaTrek
VespaTrek Posts: 72
edited June 2010 in Commuting chat
As I waited to turn right on the corner of Kennington Rd/ Lambeth rd this morning around 7.45am a lovely sight came round me to the front: grey and very short hotpants, lovely legs and tight little bottom. Ahhhhh... made my day she did and the day of many others that were staring away at this lovely sight... :mrgreen:
Vespa GTS 300 most days... Trek 7.7FX the rest

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    Oh, you saw her too?

dog_shorts.jpg

Nice.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Was she on a Trek madone?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • VespaTrek
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Only a gay would be looking at the bike. The only part of the bike I looked at was the saddle for any signs of persperation...
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    Damn I really must get to London more often :lol:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    I'm having a slight nightmare of similar effect at the moment myself.

There's a Uni campus near where I live and it's on the commute in - now with the warmer weather, the morning runners are out and some of the student girls - teeny, tiny shorts and vest tops.

Gawd it's enough to make a man weep.... :shock:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    VespaTrek wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Only a gay would be looking at the bike. The only part of the bike I looked at was the saddle for any signs of persperation...

:lol::lol::lol:
    I'm having a slight nightmare of similar effect at the moment myself.

There's a Uni campus near where I live and it's on the commute in - now with the warmer weather, the morning runners are out and some of the student girls - teeny, tiny shorts and vest tops.

Gawd it's enough to make a man weep....

Clapham Common always. Jesus wept.

The only area better is Moorgate and near the high court. It's pencil skirt season... Ask Greg66.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    not again :( i dont want to cycle into parked cars again.

bring back the winter
    :roll:
  • CdrJake
    Christ the sights around the Exeter University campus are enough to give a man a heart attack. I go there for hill training on a regular basis :roll:
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    I haven't seen any on the commute, but Greenwich Park at lunchtime is fantastic, full of the yummy mummy brigade :lol::lol:

Now if I wasn't jogging, panting like a dog, soaked in sweat and running into trees...........................
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    The only area better is Moorgate and near the high court. It's pencil skirt season... Ask Greg66.

I wouldn't know. I tend not to spend my lunchtimes sitting outside with my tongue hanging our like a thirsty St Bernard these days.

Not since the court order, anyway.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    A work mate, one particuarly hot Summer, once describe me as "like a dog with two d*cks" :lol:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Still waiting for the first day of summer up here.

but it is worth it.... 8)
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I work on Uni campus and the hemlines are definately moving closer together, almost hit the back of a bus last night.....

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • CdrJake
    Part of my old commute from my house in Portsmouth to the HMNB went past the University, needless to say the view in the summer was much better in the winter :lol:

I did recieve a few wolf whistles from he female students when cycling to base in uniform :oops:
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    CdrJake wrote:
    I did recieve a few wolf whistles from the female students when cycling to base in uniform :oops:

Yeah - as only burds would wolf whistle a Sailor in "uniform"....
    Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash

Churchill
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • CdrJake
    Greg T wrote:
    CdrJake wrote:
    I did recieve a few wolf whistles from the female students when cycling to base in uniform :oops:

Yeah - as only burds would wolf whistle a Sailor in "uniform"....
    Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash

Churchill

I have only ever had one man try and make a pass at me, he was put right very quickly.

Anway what did Churchill know, the man was in the bloody army and was kicked out of Eton. :P
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    CdrJake wrote:
    Anway what did Churchill know, the man was in the bloody army and was kicked out of Eton. :P

Harrow.

First Lord of the Admiralty, twice.

However - Dardenelles fiasco and all that - perhaps his watery credentials are less than "watertight".

Donkey Wallopers - never get in boat directed by a man who calls a horse "Darling".
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • CdrJake
    Greg T wrote:
    CdrJake wrote:

Harrow.

First Lord of the Admiralty, twice.

However - Dardenelles fiasco and all that - perhaps his watery credentials are less than "watertight".

Donkey Wallopers - never get in boat directed by a man who calls a horse "Darling".

He went to Harrow after being 'asked to leave' Eton. Harrow has always been seen as the lesser school out of Winchester, Eton and Harrow.
  • VespaTrek
    setting off home in 15mins, let's hope hotpants is heading south over Blackfriars Bridge also... :P
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Have noticed alot more leg on display rather than jeans/trousers in the way to/from work but I'm too busy concentrating on the traffic to look. I will however be passing Weston College just as the bus queue is at it's longest and the van isn't company signwritten :D
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Yes the hot weather is bringing out the "nice" clothing. A nice part for me was that yesterday I was working at one of our sites that has possibly the highest concentration of hot ladies on it :-)

And I'm back there today - one of the other guys on site did say roll on the weekend as he wasn't to sure how much of this torture he could take :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    One thing I did see that raised a smile and something else. A female cyclist in a strapless top riding over some of the rougher cobbles in Bristol. What made it better for the males watching was she had more than a handful :lol: the camera might have captured it but it was at distance so might not be worth getting excited over.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,187
    This sort of thread proves why we should all have helmet cams.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    She must have been going fast or was it her sister i saw thursday, i had it on mini cam as well till i found out that the file was corrupt :cry:
    FCN 3/5/9
  • VespaTrek
    Another sighting, just lovely and worth coming in late for... same junction, time was precisely 8.38 this morning. :P
  • VespaTrek wrote:
    Another sighting, just lovely and worth coming in late for... same junction, time was precisely 8.38 this morning. :P

Just curious....what's the official definition of stalking?
    :P
    No-one wanted to eat Patagonia Toothfish so they renamed it Chilean Sea Bass and now it's in danger of over fishing!
  • Mark Elvin
    Mark Elvin Posts: 997
    VespaTrek wrote:

Just curious....what's the official definition of stalking?
    :P

I was thinking the same.
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • VespaTrek
    So was I... forking pervert! :P

Just because I've come into work 2 hours late and gone a different route to normal does not mean... errr... anything.