Scalped!

tebbit
tebbit Posts: 604
edited May 2010 in Commuting chat
I was out on a training run, when I saw a bloke about 1/2k ahead of me, so I reeled him in and over took him, it was a middle aged guy on a hybrid, just as I was about to enter the next village Cherona Huta (in the middle of nowhere in the Ukraine), he overtook me shouting allez allez! Anyone who does a days manual labour and is able to have a laugh and a joke on the way home and take my scalp, is welcome to it, I will have to get his name and put him down for SCR.

Comments

• amnezia
    amnezia Posts: 590
    Its good to see that SCR is alive and well in the middle of nowhere in the Ukraine :)
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    amnezia wrote:
    Its good to see that SCR is alive and well in the middle of nowhere in the Ukraine :)

Not only that but it appears the village, if spelled correctly, is a Googlewhack :lol:

This could be it's first appearance on the net.......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    amnezia wrote:

BTW, it hasn't been called THE Ukraine for many, many years. It's just Ukraine now
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    Rolf F wrote:
    amnezia wrote:

Not only that but it appears the village, if spelled correctly, is a Googlewhack :lol:

isnt this village, Cherona Huta, an anagram of "Chateau Horn"?

and therefore just down the road from Uar Wnyoke?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • dav1
    dav1 Posts: 1,298
    Rolf F wrote:
    amnezia wrote:

I got 1150 results from it :(
    Giant TCR advanced 2 (Summer/race)
    Merlin single malt fixie (Commuter/winter/training)
    Trek superfly 7 (Summer XC)
    Giant Yukon singlespeed conversion (winter MTB/Ice/snow)

Carrera virtuoso - RIP