dhb 3/4 Tights- where to find the waist ones

formula400
formula400 Posts: 16
edited May 2010 in Commuting chat
hello people, i would like to get a pair of these but i can only find the bib ones, do they even exist in waist only??

failing that what other cheaper 3/4 are out there that are good??

thanks people

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Tried Wiggle? That's where I tend to get my dhb stuff from.
  • formula400
    yeap, tried them, they only do the bibs
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    I thought dhb was a Wiggle own brand? If they don't have them then I don't think anyone else will.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Google is failing to find any. :shock:
  • freddiegrubb
    freddiegrubb Posts: 448
    :roll: DHB.are wiggle own brand products & for the price they're very good , I've just bought a pair of 3-4 bib tights . I was'nt too keen when I put them on, felt a bit strange, 1minute on the bike & I forgot all about them. Out of choice I wouldn't go back to waisties again , think carefully now.
  • the_prophet
    the_prophet Posts: 426
    ^ agree with freddiegrubb on this. bibs are the way forward.

ive got a set of the 3/4's for commuting and for the money, there pretty good
  • formula400
    yeah, ok, ill think ill take the plung, thanks people
  • the_prophet
    dont worry about people saying there a pain for going to the toilet in either, there not really any different to a pair of shorts the zipper comes down quite low so shouldnt cause any issues.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    dont worry about people saying there a pain for going to the toilet in either, there not really any different to a pair of shorts the zipper comes down quite low so shouldnt cause any issues.

None of my bib shorts have a zip; I didn't know you could get them with zips :(
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • the_prophet
    Both the pairs I have do, on the front at the bottom of the bib section, there's a zip on mine to aid in the process of releiving one's self. you don't notice its there until you need it and it solves the problem ive never had :lol:
  • frazerbrown
    frazerbrown Posts: 64
    +1 for DHB bib knickers!
    I bought mine about 6 months ago, used regularly through winter and they still look brand new!
  • jthef
    jthef Posts: 226
    +1 for bib shorts, your back is a lot warmer and they don't roll up round your waste while cycling :)
    I have some DHB and they are fine, but I prefer the Lusso and they too have a 3/4 bib short I want next, similar price.