Cameron's new problem - no more commuting by bike

karmacycle
karmacycle Posts: 14
edited May 2010 in Commuting chat
A bit silly to apply for a job where your workplace is the same as the place you live! How are you supposed to commute by bike? A few silly tips offered on my blog http://tinyurl.com/3y6ssvf - interested to get thoughts from the real experts. i.e. people who use this forum. KC

Comments

• Jamey
    Jamey Posts: 2,152
    Even if they weren't the same place it might be seen as a little bit risky to have the Prime Minister cycling to work every day on his own, perhaps.
  • Canny Jock
    Canny Jock Posts: 1,051
    He can still do 'virtual' commutes, working from home is no excuse!

If I remember rightly he used to have a car behind him to carry his stuff, which in my view would ban him from SC Stats anyway.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Canny Jock wrote:
    If I remember rightly he used to have a car behind him to carry his stuff, which in my view would ban him from SC Stats anyway.

What's wrong with that? I'm sure we'd all like a team car support!

He'd be fine for SCS - he'd just have a negative FCN........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    He's done enuff bloody "riding".

Got his Mrs up the Duff didn't he?

So, wots all this "Cycling makes you Impotent" rubbish.

My mate thinks you can't get a more "Impotent" job than the Prime Minister !!!
  • I think he has turned to the dark side. There was a define hint of a potential left hook when his car and the security car behind were turning into Downing Street for the first time and there was a bike in the vicinity.

Were you that cyclist????
  • karmacycle
    karmacycle Posts: 14
    Yeah - I noticed that too - thought it was pretty funny to see all those cyclists undertaking his official limo as he tried to turn into Downing Street!