Team Sky: Giro TTT Training Video

Comments

• luckao
    luckao Posts: 632
    Spot the tool in the yellow car.
  • shmo
    shmo Posts: 321
    Crazy. I guess some drivers just can't help themselves. Might be someone in the passenger seat though.

bottle.jpg
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    What a w**ker doing that, I really didn't spot that.
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    Brad doesn't seem to happy with him...
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    I wonder if anyone has reported it - I mean the footage is pretty bloody amazing and it is clear what happened....
  • acidstrato
    acidstrato Posts: 945
    quality reaction...i'm reckoning it was something like " fucking wanker, come one boys lets get em!" followed by 3 seconds of sprinting and then thinking ahhh fuck it :lol:
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • luckao
    acidstrato wrote:
    quality reaction...i'm reckoning it was something like " ******* wanker, come one boys lets get em!" followed by 3 seconds of sprinting and then thinking ahhh fark it :lol:

:lol:

Brailsford should get that yob to pace them around stage 4. They'd soon make that four minutes up!
  • macondo01
    macondo01 Posts: 706
    "Let not the sands of time get in your lunch"

National Lampoon
  • luckao
    Wonder if it will get traced back to James Martin...
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    Feckin good shot with the bottle though!
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
    Everyone's seemed to miss Marty McFly driving past at the start. Maybe that will help in today's stage, going Back To The Future...
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Given Sky's subsequent habit of falling off their bikes during the actual race, I wonder if the commuters they passed realise the mortal danger they were in?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Everyone's seemed to miss Marty McFly driving past at the start. Maybe that will help in today's stage, going Back To The Future...

I noticed the De Lorean too.

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads..."
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Wiggin's reaction is pretty funny. People who do things like that must be suffering from low intelligence. The reg plate and video evidence is there so hope Sky show it to the necessary ppl.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Vino2007
    Vino2007 Posts: 340

If you wing a 2 litre bottle from the passengers seat into a tight unit of 6-7 riders, you're bound to take a few out. I actually can't blame them, looked like Sky had formed a rolling block for the riders' safety thus holding people up for a good bit
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Vino2007 wrote:

If you wing a 2 litre bottle from the passengers seat into a tight unit of 6-7 riders, you're bound to take a few out. I actually can't blame them, looked like Sky had formed a rolling block for the riders' safety thus holding people up for a good bit

Yeah, just look at the queue of, er, one car that had built up behind the lorry :roll:

You can the see the same car going to overtake the lorry at the end of the clip. Nice to see it's not just the UK that has chavs who're in a hurry.

Or may it was Cav in the car :D
    Le Blaireau (1)