here i have a very nice mountain bike

Quirrel
Quirrel Posts: 235
edited May 2010 in MTB general
here i have a very nice mountain bike it is in good condition but it does not have a rear derrailer as i fell off and broke it the forks are wobbly but all this can be replaced very easily.It also has no wheels

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/527652/sco ... _bike_l_k/

That made me chuckle

Comments

• RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    122288809011_1.jpg

What is that? 1x9?
  • Quirrel
    RealMan wrote:

What is that? 1x9?

No idea, but from the advert, you don't get those wheels pictured anyway.
  • RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    Quirrel wrote:
    RealMan wrote:
    What is that? 1x9?

No idea, but from the advert, you don't get those wheels pictured anyway.

:lol::lol:
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    So surely it is a frameset, not a bike :roll:
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    Rear disc and V brake... 8)

No disc caliper tho, :cry:

:lol:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • peter413
    rubins4 wrote:
    Rear disc and V brake... 8)

No disc caliper tho, :cry:

:lol:

Or mount :roll:

The front doesn't even have a brake :lol:
  • piker
    piker Posts: 353
    Value: £50-£100 :roll: :lol:
  • Bent forks???
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    so, no wheels, no front brake, broken forks, singlespeed because he broke the rear deailuer, and he expects 50-100???? :lol:
  • peter413
    You would think for 100 quid he could at least clean it :lol:
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Bent forks???

That's the first thing I noticed...
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    made up from random stolen parts?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    And yet its good condition.. hmmmm
  • Oxygen Thief
    Oxygen Thief Posts: 649
    HAHAHAHAHA, glad I read this on a Monday! Only laugh you'll get out of me on a Monday! That's brilliant!
  • Oxygen Thief
    The end bit is quality... and it has no wheels?! Great mate. I'd love to buy that off you! I jsut sent him a question asking him why is he such a tit
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hey, it's essentially a rigid singlespeed without complexities like hydraulic brakes to worry about. You know, in some circles, this could be highly valued! :lol:
  • myopic
    myopic Posts: 692
    The end bit is quality... and it has no wheels?! Great mate. I'd love to buy that off you! I jsut sent him a question asking him why is he such a tit

Doubt you'll get an answe - he made that post in Oct 2008
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision
  • Buckled_Rims
    Buckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    Firstly, apologies if my views will offend anyone, but I was brought up speaking English :wink:

So, is it me when I read an advert starting with..." here i have a ...." I immediately think of a Chav with a stolen object?

Being a regular on ebay and seeing REALLY dodgy stuff, over half seem to start with "here i have a ...".
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • Oxygen Thief
    myopic wrote:

Haha, at least he'll know what a bell he is.
  • Atomic
    Atomic Posts: 34
    I'm tempted...

... but worried I'd be "overbiked" :roll:
  • yoohoo999
    yoohoo999 Posts: 940
    So, is it me when I read an advert starting with..." here i have a ...." I immediately think of a Chav with a stolen object?

It winds me up too! It always pops up on Pinkbike classifieds........."here I have a set of Fox 40's which don't work but I want £1100 for them"
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    Aaargh, that really winds me up too!!!!!... Why write that? Really gets on my t1ts
  • Firstly, apologies if my views will offend anyone, but I was brought up speaking English :wink:

Being a regular on ebay and seeing REALLY dodgy stuff, over half seem to start with "here i have a ...".

It's just down the road from me, and tbh, that's just the local dialect. Not many posh folk around here, like...
  • Quirrel
    myopic wrote:

He's been a member since 2008 - post is recent. So fingers crossed we might find out what he is selling.
  • Oxygen Thief
    Got a reply:

I sent to te dickhead - A few things mate? Good condition??? No front brakes... bent forks? No rear derailleur!?

That bike is not worth more than £10.

Haha!!!! At least it made me laugh! Hope nobody falls for this advert you mug.

The reply - then dont buy it u arsehole

Haha, cretin!