Brechfa, 12th/13th or 14th June ?

weeksy59
weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
edited June 2010 in MTB rides
Anyone else fancy a day over at Brechfa. Red and Black runs i'll be taking in.

Over at the in-laws for a few days and can do either the Saturday, Sunday or Monday no problem.

Was going to go with a few mates but ended up being the wrong weeekend.

Comments

• christk
    christk Posts: 122
    My shift pattern allows me to do the Monday? If you PM me closer to the date then we can sort something out. Like you said would be looking at doing the red and black. :lol:
  • weeksy59
    Sounds ideal mate, i've got no other offers so you win :)

or lose, depending on how you look at it :)

Will do the Monday then :)

Anyone else fancy it ?
  • christk
    Obviously, if you get a better offer with a group of riders, or weather forecasts are better on the other dates. I won't be offended if you change your plans.

On the other hand. I always like to ride on a Monday because the trails are much quieter.
  • weeksy59
    christk wrote:
    Obviously, if you get a better offer with a group of riders, or weather forecasts are better on the other dates. I won't be offended if you change your plans.

On the other hand. I always like to ride on a Monday because the trails are much quieter.

Quiet is fine for me mate. THe only other offers will be if anyone else jumps in from here. :)

I'll try and keep up best i can.
  • christk
    Is this ride still on? :roll:
  • weeksy59
    Hi mate, apologies...

I'm afraid not for me. Hospital stuff with my old man means i'm not travelling down to Wales this weekend as was planned.