Herefordshire cycling club

cgarossi
cgarossi Posts: 729
edited May 2010 in MTB rides
I'm not sure if this post goes in this forum, I dont think it really fits in the MTB Rides forum though. But move it if you like...

Anyway, www.ledburycc.org is a free to join cycling club for cyclists of all ages and disciplines from the Herefordshire and Worcestershire area.

At the moment most of the riders there are road riders (and some mixed) but we are looking for mountain bikers from the area who are up for regular local rides during the week and weekends and who are possibly willing to do all day excursions to the near by Brecons or Cwmcarn/South Wales.

There is no entry requirement and we cater for all skills, so if you are new and want some riding buddies, then you are more than welcome.

From a personal point of view, im a mountain biker and would love to get in contact with riders from the area. I live in Wellington Heath just outside Ledbury, you might see me out and about sometimes.

If you have any questions or would like more information then please contact me by emailing admin@ledburycc.org or PM me on this forum.

Thanks!