J.E. Jaames Cycles - South Yorkshire - Contact

johndeereguy
johndeereguy Posts: 5
edited May 2010 in MTB general
Hi

Does anyone know of the contact details for the MD or owner of J.E. James Cycles, a cycling retailer in South Yorkshire.

Thanks

Comments

• sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I just have the shop phone numbers,they're my LBS. I've tried(without success) to contact the owner/MD on many occasions to complain.I've even asked in the shop and they won't divulge details.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    If you don't get any joy out of the Sheffield / Rotherham branch(s) then try the other one. I'm sure the manager of the Chesterfield branch would oblige if you phrased the question right.
  • Im not after complaing to J.E. James, rather wanting to contact them regarding business matters that im think may interest them greatly.[/quote]
  • Rockhopper
    Rockhopper Posts: 503
    Dean in the Chesterfield branch appears to be in charge there. Nice bloke as well.

Are you into tractors by any chance?
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Im not after complaing to J.E. James, rather wanting to contact them regarding business matters that im think may interest them greatly.
    Ah, so you must be a web site developer, one that knows how to make web sites that show real rather than imaginary stock.