Mendip / Dorset / Wiltshire

rockmonkeysc
rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
edited May 2010 in MTB rides
Hi, I have recently started riding off road. I'm starting to build some fittness & getting a bit more adventurous but could do with riding with someone more experienced to help me pick up some sort of technique so that I don't keep breaking my bike (and myself) & also find some good routes. I ride every weekend & some evenings, mostly around Vallis & Great Elm woods & also around Longleat & Gare hill.

Comments

• ladybee
    ladybee Posts: 34
    Well I'm not experienced or good but if you fancy a girl to go slow with sometime and explore, I'm in Frome. Just started out really offroading and just moved back here. PM me or whatever!
  • Duffer
    Duffer Posts: 379
    My riding buddies and i will be more than happy to show you around the Mendips or Quantocs if you fancy it. We tend to ride sunday mornings, and a couple of evenings during the week.
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    were a group (see sig below) based in Wilts, and often off to "foreign" places like wales and scotland.

Feel free to take a look and see what you think, its kind of a big "beginner" site. so most of use are new or newish to mtbing ourselves. so tend to ride slower, and offer help and advise to peeps along with us.

Joe
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.