Dougie Mac 110

benjboy
benjboy Posts: 258
Dougles Macmillan hospice are doing a bike ride on Sunday the 16th May £15.00 to enter online. 110 miles from Stoke to LLangollen and back,Its for a good cause so get a few fast miles in your legs rather than climbing miles. Would like some company if you are up for it looking at doing it in 5 hours or so :x .Goggle Dougles Macmillan to find all the information you need. :)
Keep the chain tight all the way.

Comments

• potters1863
    potters1863 Posts: 111
    I have booked on line for this today, though I have entered the 50 mile route that goes from Stoke via Market Drayton, Nantwich and back to Stoke.

I'm asuming it is clockwise though could be wrong but I could probably manage up to 80 miles at a push but not the 110 miles.

Still building up my fitness and distance so will stick to the middle distance option

I have done the Dougie Mac run a few times and this will be my first cycle ride for them.

This is for a very good cause, the Dougie Mac Hospice do some amazing work for the people who require their help.

Easy to enter online.

:D
  • I booked online the other day, just waiting for my sponsor forms, etc to arrive in the post.

I signed up for the 50 mile ride as still getting the fitness up and not sure I can do the 110 miles in any reasonable time limit. Not quite sure what to expect as the only other sportive Ive done since getting into cycling was the 70km Tour Ride last September, which took me quite a bit longer than originally expected