Rutland Cycling Normanton

cycle monster
cycle monster Posts: 448
edited June 2010 in MTB general
I had planned to pay the new store a visit this weekend but see that the website still says the new shop is closed until 1 May! Does anyone know if it has opened today? I can call them tomorrow of course but can make firmer plans if I know what they are up to.

Comments

• rusty656
    rusty656 Posts: 44
    The Normanton store is the new one thats just about to open its a GIANT as in the brand not size concept store the Whitwell shop is open as normal i would assume
  • cycle monster
    cycle monster Posts: 448
    They have opened as planned, thanks for the info'.
  • theman10001
    theman10001 Posts: 89
    Just don't get your bike serviced at the Normanton shop as they made a hash of mine.
  • Iam a regular customer over there.
    I must say that service I have recieved is excellent.
    A special thanks to Jack and Tom!
  • I was eagerly awaiting the opening as I wanted to try a Giant Talon. I pre-booked one for hire, turned up, got sized and sent to the till. By the time I had got to the front of the queue and paid, they had managed to let someone else go off with my bike. My luck changed briefly as the missing Talon 3 was replaced by a Talon 2 which was the bike I was really interested in. However, the WTB saddle had been swapped for an instrument of torture and gear changing was challenging to put it mildly. Still, the purpose of the visit was served as I established that the frame/riding position dd suit me. Ho hum, not to worry as I now have two bikes and do not have to hire. I pity anyone hiring one of these neglected bikes. How do they expect to encourage more people to get into mountain biking by sending them out in such poor condition?