Good Morning Scrotes

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited April 2010 in The Crudcatcher
What are ye all up to on this fine day? SUn is shining, a bit chilly but perfect riding weather so am off out in a bit on the Marin, then some work, finish at 3:00 to go help set up all the gear at the function room for my mates 30th tonight. Starts at seven! 8)

Going to order the rear axle for the Cotic in a moment (going for the bolt through, not QR)

Then going to phone up 18 Bikes to see where my frame is :lol:

Comments

• hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    Sigh, I'm in work and will be all day :( bank holiday though this weekend so that's a bonus, although I expect it will rain. My outlook will probably change come 5:00pm :D
  • Morning all.

Just rocking the photo challenge. About to leave for work.

Last day of work today for over a week. Next week will be spent taking my mum and her fella round all the touristy sights.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Andy wrote:
    Happy McFlyday!

I sung along in the car!

Good Morning, just in the library attempting to do work. I shall finish at least one if not both assignments today.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks! :D

TGIF

Had to bring the Cakemobile into work today, so I haven't had my normal, calming, relaxing ride into the office. I may have to hurt someone soon. But, apart from that, looking forward to the weekend. I may order something carbon fibre related for the NRS shortly.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I may order something carbon fibre related for the NRS shortly.

Anthem X advanced frame? :D
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Morning all,

Almost didn't make here today because of a stupid white-van man who shouted at me "you can't go straight on these lights w*nker!" But i'm fairly sure the big fat white arrow pointing forwards that someone has painted on the road is there for a reason, and the sign at the side of the road too, and the fact that after he left a load of other traffic followed me, like it does every day. tw@t.
    [/rant]
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • El Capitano
    Andy wrote:

Anthem X advanced frame? :D

Erm, no. :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Andy wrote:

I guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world

I love McFly, in a non gay way you do understand, but\their cheesey brand of preppy pop rock really revs my engine.

Today I shall be giving the old focus a scrub down to removed the monkey stains from it, before at 3pm rendezvous with work, where annoyingly, I shall be tooing ad froing between rugeley and back most of the day, even more annoying now that the Monkey trail goes over the rail crossing at Moors Gorse, so it just keeps rubbing in the fact that I'm at work and not out on the bike :(:(:(

I may, if I have the time and inclination today fot the new bits and bobs too
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Andy
    gazderry wrote:
    Andy wrote:

I love McFly, in a non gay way you do understand, but\their cheesey brand of preppy pop rock really revs my engine.

Today I shall be giving the old focus a scrub down to removed the monkey stains from it, before at 3pm rendezvous with work, where annoyingly, I shall be tooing ad froing between rugeley and back most of the day, even more annoying now that the Monkey trail goes over the rail crossing at Moors Gorse, so it just keeps rubbing in the fact that I'm at work and not out on the bike :(:(:(

I might wave to every train I see when I go up later ;)
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Morning all,

Sun is out at the moment but it’s supposed to be wet this weekend, that just sucks balls.

Definitely off out Monday for a ride, still weighing up my options for Sunday. I can either be the responsible Dad and look after the offspring while the wife goes off out, or offload them on the grandparents and go out for the day. Decisions decisions.

I did a very silly thing last night, I watched the Dukes of Hazzard film. WTF was I thinking, WTF were they thinking??

Is it 1:45 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • OwenBird
    OwenBird Posts: 210
    Morning slags,

Last day at work in the north. Then it's Fuck You Manchester, and helloooooooo Bristol. I miss the cotswolds.
    SOLD!
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    morning monkey brains!

today i'm doing sod all again but am offf to get pissed and watch the rugby tomorrow :D

just about to try and find a building site :lol:

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • The Big Cheese
    Could be another 2 or so weeks for the Cotic..... well not to worry as I still need:

Crankset
    Headset
    Rear 10mm axle
    Gear cables

And I cant get them until my client pays my invoice.... :twisted:
  • Andy
    Could be another 2 or so weeks for the Cotic..... well not to worry as I don't ride my bikes
  • The Big Cheese
    Andy wrote:
    Could be another 2 or so weeks for the Cotic..... well not to worry as I don't ride my bikes

Getting a bit old now mate (like you)....... :twisted:

I actually had a nice ROAD ride this morning.. so fook off!! :twisted: :lol::wink:
  • Andy
    Wow! I bet you're glad you spent 16grand building a superlight XC race bike for those short road blasts you do!
  • The Big Cheese
    Andy wrote:
    Wow! I bet you're glad you spent 16grand building a superlight XC race bike for those short road blasts you do!

If you're gonna do it, do it with STYLE......

Actually, clocked up 16km this morning!! :wink:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Thinking i may try and swipe the afternoon off :p
  • El Capitano

Grrrrrr, why is Poshbike's phone constantly engaged! :evil:
  • The Big Cheese
    poshbikes..... they have nice kit but no order online facility ... WTF...

*always fancied a Storcke Rebel frame 8)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    packing the car, going camping. should be good.
  • The Big Cheese
    Got a feeling Im gonna be hungover to feck tomorrow :(

PAAAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYY!
  • El Capitano

Indeed, but the lady who's just taken my order could have melted the phone with her voice. Worth the call IMO...
  • The Big Cheese

Indeed, but the lady who's just taken my order could have melted the phone with her voice. Worth the call IMO...

So? What dd you order? Spill........
  • Andy
    Check the other thread you retard :wink:
  • The Big Cheese
    Andy wrote:
    Check the other thread you retard :wink:

nwaz01img0099.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Andy wrote:
    gazderry wrote:
    Andy wrote:

I might wave to every train I see when I go up later ;)

B@5t@rd :D:D:D

at least i dont head up there til about half 7
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp