Forum home Road cycling forum Pro race

A tweet which made me laugh

iainf72iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited April 2010 in Pro race
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

• dennisndennisn Posts: 10,523
    iainf72 wrote:

I think "wanna" is part of the official language of Texas. It's its own country(sort of).
  • You're in a childish mood today aren't you Iain? Laughing at FF's vein comment as well....

A man after my own sense of (childish) humour.
    My Men 2020 - Mark Cavendish, Ben Swift, Fernando Gaviria, Alejandro Valverde, Edvald Boassen Hagen, Zdenek Stybar, Vincenzo Nibali, Geraint Thomas.
  • ProssPross Posts: 26,985
    Can you actually take a peruse of something? I know you can peruse something or take a look at it but taking a peruse sounds so wrong!! :wink:
  • micronmicron Posts: 1,843
    Oh, I can't see the Armstrong tweet - says they're protected and I have to make a request to view - is that like being blocked?
  • TusherTusher Posts: 2,762
    Well, micron, I made the link with no difficulty, so it must indeed be that you are BANNED.
    You probably thought maliciously of Lance once upon a time and because the high and mighty Texan can read minds, he banned you.
    Simples.
    Tusher wrote:
    Well, micron, I made the link with no difficulty, so it must indeed be that you are BANNED.
    You probably thought maliciously of Lance once upon a time and because the high and mighty Texan can read minds, he banned you.
    Simples.

Sad, but true. You need to join "Friends of Lance" to get through. It's simple enough. He gets your first born male child and your soul for eternity. But you get to read his blogs.
  • micronmicron Posts: 1,843
    :lol: dennis that was funny
    micron wrote:
    :lol: dennis that was funny

Well, I'm not going to give up my day job for the Comedy Club circuit just yet.
  • paulcuthbertpaulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    dennisn wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

I think "wanna" is part of the official language of Texas. It's its own country(sort of).

Lance isn't that clever. He says "acclimated" instead of a acclimatized and "Algarv-eh" instead of Algarve in this
  • KléberKléber Posts: 6,842
    Taking a peruse of the cycling sites. They may wanna strengthen the editorial role. Still trying to figure out if it's English I'm reading.
    Fail - peruse is a verb, not a noun :wink:
  • dennisn wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

Lance isn't that clever. He says "acclimated" instead of a acclimatized and "Algarv-eh" instead of Algarve in this

Is Lance Bob Roll or is Bob Roll Lance?

Also, he spits Contador the same way David Harmon spits Vinokourov
    My Men 2020 - Mark Cavendish, Ben Swift, Fernando Gaviria, Alejandro Valverde, Edvald Boassen Hagen, Zdenek Stybar, Vincenzo Nibali, Geraint Thomas.
  • ProssPross Posts: 26,985
    Kléber wrote:
    Taking a peruse of the cycling sites. They may wanna strengthen the editorial role. Still trying to figure out if it's English I'm reading.
    Fail - peruse is a verb, not a noun :wink:

Does that mean I was write :wink: in my above post? In that case he can't be referring to me :lol: