Doctor Who / Graham Norton

afx237vi
afx237vi Posts: 12,630
edited April 2010 in The bottom bracket
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8643684.stm

Seriously though, how much of a moron do you have to do be to think that's a good idea?

Comments

• Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Bet the guy who thought it up, was the same one that thought the Pope should:
    1. Have his own condoms,
    2. Open an abortion clinic,
    3. Bless a gay marriage.
    Personally, I've got no time for the Pope, but for Gawd's sake - see what I did there? - how immature do you have to be to think this crap up?

TV Credits;
    They do the same thing on "Flash Forwards" where they ask some pathetic question for you to ring in about.

Just...Leave the credits ALONE !!!
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Credit squeezing / talking over the music is annoying enough, but this was slap bang over the single most important part of the episode!

PS, I didn't see it because it wasn't shown on BBC Wales, but I feel justified in being outraged on everyone else's behalf 8)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    Splottboy wrote:
    Bet the guy who thought it up, was the same one that thought the Pope should:
    1. Have his own condoms,
    2. Open an abortion clinic,
    3. Bless a gay marriage.
    Personally, I've got no time for the Pope, but for Gawd's sake - see what I did there? - how immature do you have to be to think this crap up?

Correction:

You know that was funny.

What wasn't funny was it getting leaked...
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    afx237vi wrote:
    Credit squeezing / talking over the music is annoying enough, but this was slap bang over the single most important part of the episode!

PS, I didn't see it because it wasn't shown on BBC Wales, but I feel justified in being outraged on everyone else's behalf 8)
    Nor in N Ireland or Scotland.
    Splottboy wrote:
    ... Just...Leave the credits ALONE !!!
    +1

Along with logos in the corner and scrolling text, Tv's rapidly becoming unwatchable due to all this shite (not that I watch much these days).

Anyhoo, it was a brilliant episode. I hope the conclusion doesn't let it down.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Yeah that was annoying,great episode though,i think the new cast are doing really well,i like his ways already.
  • This business of talking over the end of the previous programme has been going on for ages. To quote Charlie Brooker: "What is the point of getting an orchestra to record a great version of the Doctor Who theme tune, and then getting someone in to jabber all over the top of it? Talk about putting the c*nt into continuity!"