Am i gonna die

weemo1rush
weemo1rush Posts: 78
edited April 2010 in MTB general
Doing the devon dirt 2 moz 65k..
my cannonfale decided to start annoying me on friday so i have decided to take my sworks singlespeed.. im going to run a 32/16 which should get me up most of the ups.
have i made a bad mistake !!!!!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,097
    no - it will be painfull but a giggle!

Think how much you will annoy people around you with gears :)

Just come back from a week in Scotland & used the SS whilst pulling the kids in a trailer - fav qoute was the wife "get off & push - you look like you are going to die"
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    I am an untrained, unprofessional, non-medical practitionner of many years standing.

And in my unprofessional, unqualified quack opinion, then YES you are goona die.

My brother is an Undertaker, please PM me so that I can make the necessary
    arrangements.

Good luck and leave your bike to me as payment for my opinion. Unqualified, of course...
  • well i didnt think that people would disagree i need encouragement.. well i will be happy when im finished in the know that i will be of a few that finished on a ss.

They are firstly all volunteers and are toughened by physical training. As a result they have infectious optimism and that offensive eagerness which comes from well-being. They have 'jumped' from the air and by doing so have conquered fear.

Their duty lies in the van of the battle. They are proud of this honour. They have the highest standards in all things whether it be skill in battle or smartness in the execution of all peace time duties. They are in fact - men apart - every man an emperor.

Of all the factors, which make for success in battle, the spirit of the warrior is the most decisive. That spirit will be found in full measure in the men who wear the maroon beret
    think that will get me through too...
  • tlw1
    Splottboy wrote:
    I am an untrained, unprofessional, non-medical practitionner of many years standing.

And in my unprofessional, unqualified quack opinion, then YES you are goona die.

take it you work for the NHS then!
  • am i being slow?
    NHS!!!
  • tlw1
    weemo1rush wrote:
    am i being slow?
    NHS!!!

he said he was untrained medical, etc..........
  • aaa ok .. thats why my friend say i remind them of joey from friends!!
  • ExeterSimon
    ExeterSimon Posts: 830
    matthew h wrote:
    Splottboy wrote:

take it you work for the NHS then!

I take it you won't be needing our services then!
    Whyte 905 (2009)
    Trek 1.5 (2009)
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp (2007)
  • well i made need a knee replacement but as for my rig that stays with me. we have to through to much together
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    so whats up with your cannonfale? do you have photos of your sworks ss?
  • if you can tell me how to post i have pictures.
    well the cannonfale . needs some service stuff bearings bush's . i have pulled it apart tonight and have starting putting stuff on the bay as i have to fund my new ride.
    trouble is where i ride its very sandy so i go through bearings like bog roll..
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    i think you need spokey dokeys
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • i would defo roll with spokey dokies on my single that would be rad
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    weemo1rush wrote:
    if you can tell me how to post i have pictures.

How to add images to your posts.

could you pm your ebay name? would like to check out what your selling
  • tlw1
    looks the dogs
  • hope i do it justice 2moz
  • tlw1
    you will! Give us an update, if you are still alive!
  • RIP