anthill films - DVD - Follow Me

bobpzero
bobpzero Posts: 1,431
edited February 2011 in MTB general
http://www.pinkbike.com/shop/viewproductdetail/?productid=40
decided to pay up for the pre order. just to let all know about it. what do you all think about it?
from all the pre production stuff, the bit about thankfully safely getting a bike back http://www.anthillfilms.com/content/2009/07/bike-pirate-brings-down-humanity/ and the videos on the anthill site, it definitely looks worthy of having.

Comments

• Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    There's a cinema tour on just now, we're off to see it on tuesday along with Seasons. So it better have a great soundtrack otherwise I'm going to end up with Two Shoes stuck in my head for another month. Aieee aiiiie aie.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Pete-C
    Pete-C Posts: 353
    Northwind wrote:
    There's a cinema tour on just now, we're off to see it on tuesday along with Seasons. So it better have a great soundtrack otherwise I'm going to end up with Two Shoes stuck in my head for another month. Aieee aiiiie aie.
    You coming to the Glasgow showing? Its gonna be amazing, would be nice for a few of the uk riders to show up
    "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, then its hilarious"
    Pitch Comp
  • hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    Northwind wrote:
    So it better have a great soundtrack otherwise I'm going to end up with Two Shoes stuck in my head for another month. Aieee aiiiie aie.

You've only gone and done it now! :evil:

Really enjoyed the trailer, not sure if there are any cinema tour dates near me unfortunatly so may have to look at picking up the DVD when its out :)
  • Gents - you can download it on US ITunes via a gift card and a US address
  • EarlofBarnet
    EarlofBarnet Posts: 673
    After watching the trailers I was really looking forward to it. However, I found the DVD a little disappointing. I really enjoyed previous Collective films, but wasn't too impressed with Follow Me. It's maybe the format of the film, I'm not sure. Bit gutted really.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Yeah, didn't think it was a patch on the other ones. Short and felt short. It's not terrible but it didn't leave on a high note either and too many bits were a bit forgettable. It gave me the impression they ran out of time or money and just rushed it out as it was.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • tombarton
    tombarton Posts: 132
    couldn't agree more. I waited for ages for it but felt really disappointed. A few bits were good but nothing felt original and different like ROAM, Seasons and the collective. The soundtrack also wasn't anywhere near as good as those three either. I do reckon that if i hadn't seen the rest of the collective's videos before then i would have been far more impressed but unfortunately follow me couldnt touch them. Ah well i might go and dust the classics off right now and watch them for the 42nd time!
  • Complete List of the Follow Me Soundtrack